Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
Wrap it up, Z-Brailures

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Got to know your value man, you should come in as the leader of High End after that win

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
WHAT

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Oh hey Shingo

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

I wondered if something big was coming and yeah, maybe the best wrestler in the world coming in is pretty drat big

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
lmao Jae "We gave this away for free!"

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

I was thinking maybe PAC but then he has that endless series in AEW. This is as good

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Shingo spending a lot of time on how he's single

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Final Gate just got even better

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

SG Bamboo posted:

Shingo spending a lot of time on how he's single

Apparently that's part of what his YouTube channel is about

I don't believe that man is single for any reason than because he has too many prospective partners & just can't choose

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Hulk has a great evil laugh

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Jae mocking Punch kills me every loving time

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
:rubby:

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

The man with the giant rear end is stepping up

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Oh man, Kikuta vs Takagi is my kind of poo poo

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

I'm just happy we got to see Punch get pumping bombered one more time. All is well

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
MO CCHY

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

I am very excited for this match

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Nice flip old man

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

SG Bamboo posted:

Nice flip old man

I couldn't have done that at 23, never mind 53

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

KO finish incoming

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
Masaaki Mochizuki is a murderer and I don't know how to accept that

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Bonk posted:

Masaaki Mochizuki is a murderer and I don't know how to accept that

Accept it by nodding and saying "huh, cool"

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Definitely hasn't felt 20 minutes

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

That's certainly a counter to the frog splash

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Let's loving go Mochi

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Very good match, fun show on the whole

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
I can't believe they gave away that match. :stare:

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

I jinxed it :(

Really fun show, it just blazed by, main event was great, Shingo is here, I'm happy

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

A BOX

What could be in it?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

That was a very unique challenge. If he beats Ben can he add the rose to the belt instead of a key?

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
Ben-K sending a package instead of coming to the ring when we know he's already there is amazing. :allears:

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Really enjoyed Jae's commentary tonight, he's up there with Chris Charlton and Chris Brookes for me

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Ishin's corner stomps were cool. A wrestler taking a super basic move and being able to get their own spin on it is always fun.

Holy poo poo that chokeslam escape from Nagano! Tons of promise from this guy, and Diamante is one of the best bases in the world.

Dimebags Brain fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Dec 7, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
Another free one tonight, and it's on relatively early (for a DG show), so might as well reuse this thread.

With commentary (Japanese, probably Genki)
Without commentary

U-T Homecoming show in Nagoya @ 3:45pm JST / 6:45am GMT / 1:45am EST / 10:45pm PST

■8-Man Tag: Eita, Problem Dragon, Kaito Nagano, Yoshiki Kato vs. (M3K) Masaaki Mochizuki, Susumu Mochizuki, Yasushi Kanda, Mochizuki Junior
-The loose story is that Eita burned all his bridges leading R.E.D, and now he has no friends left, so he's been tagging with random people and trying to get them to align with him.

■Singles: Madoka Kikuta vs Punch Tominaga
-Not sure why this was changed; it was originally supposed to be Kikuta in the 8-man opener and Yoshiki Kato vs Don Fujii.

■Tag: Minorita & Ryu Fuda vs (Z-Brats) HYO & Diamante
-Minorita is challenging for HYO's Brave Gate title, IF he can win without the help of Ben-K. The rookie Fuda hasn't found a unit yet, and is about due for a win one of these days.

■Singles: Takashi Yoshida vs Big Boss Shimizu
-BEEFMEN. This rivalry has come up as Yoshida has been trying to get YAMATO's unit High-End to take him seriously.

■8-Man: (Natural Vibes) Kzy, U-T, Jacky 'Funky' Kamei, Jason Lee vs (Z-Brats) Shun Skywalker, KAI, BxB Hulk, ISHIN
-Shun has been saying for months that Natural Vibes need to be eradicated. U-T may get the pin here.

■Ultimo Dragon 35th Anniversary & Dragon Kid 25th Anniversary Special Match: Ultimo Dragon vs Dragon Kid
-Mentor vs Student in a singles match that, shockingly, has never happened (unless there's some obscure show I haven't seen).

■Tag: (D'courage) Yuki Yoshioka & Dragon Dia vs (Gold Class) Kota Minoura & Ben-K
-Yuki has a Dream Gate title defense coming up against former champion Ben-K, so each brought a buddy along.

Bonk fucked around with this message at 08:55 on Dec 11, 2022