Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
We all have them! Except they all escaped oops! I corralled about 20 of 'em, though. Which one do you think is yours?

Corybdolidas, The Harrowing Throater

Kr'bbo Kr'k, He Who Festoons with Lies

Blemmhert, Judge of the Shitcounty

Voospla, The Matted Courtier

Guizz and Maguizz, Dukes of the Broiled Lands

G'nagyuk, Throbbing Torpor

Inter-Velvitsuga, The Abyssal Roomba

Fulgabog, The Slithering Fowl

Buggo, The Crapulence-in-Waiting

Uncle McCormick, The Infernal Seapig

Squulorx, The Salivator

Disamara, The Fruiting Ichor

Jyamandhara, She Who Molds and Sways

Boots, The Cladded Rot Treader

The Leviathan, Maw of the Depths

Lumnos, Sun of Perdition

Bakoloth, The Endless Eater

Ooo-Ooo-Ooo, The Imprisoned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Ooo-Ooo-Ooo, The Imprisoned

also, all of them

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Voospla, The Matted Courtier

Its Voospla for sure. That guy knows what its like to be stressed all the freakign time :stare:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

baka of lathspell

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Lumnos, Sun of Perdition

this is mine & I need him back

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i very much enjoy all of these but i'm going to go with disamara, the fruiting ichor

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Activia

Goal: some kind of neat moth

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Fulgabog, The Slithering Fowl

[b]

feeling very Fulgabog

thanks deep dish peat moss for the Pomelo Princess!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Chewbecca posted:

Its Voospla for sure. That guy knows what its like to be stressed all the freakign time :stare:

IT IS DONE

papps im afraid Ooo-Ooo-Ooo is too powerful to enter into a pact with just yet

Heather Papps

hello friend

Plant MONSTER. posted:

papps im afraid Ooo-Ooo-Ooo is too powerful to enter into a pact with just yet

i felt it

Plant MONSTER.

baka fwocka fwame posted:

this is mine & I need him back

baka of lathspell

:sickos:

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Corybdolidas, The Harrowing Throater

I got a bit of a harrowing cough these last couple of days, and I'm feeling a strong kinship with this demon.

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Stoner Sloth

Plant MONSTER. posted:

We all have them! Except they all escaped oops! I corralled about 20 of 'em, though. Which one do you think is yours?

Buggo, The Crapulence-in-Waiting

[b]

i'm feeling especially crapulent today and this one speaks to me, looks like they're trying their very best

Shifty Nipples

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Boots, The Cladded Rot Treader
]

I can relate to treading rot

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Did you do thesse all yourself plant monster?

Plant MONSTER.

yeah all by myself

the whole book pages and pacts are some bayonetta poo poo tho

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Jyamandhara, She Who Molds and Sways

The swayer in me recognizes the swayer in you.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Inter-Velvitsuga, The Abyssal Roomba

The abyss really does need some cleaning.

Plant MONSTER.

Dr. Honked posted:

i very much enjoy all of these but i'm going to go with disamara, the fruiting ichor

the pact is complete

Khanstant
skuurlorx is kind of a babe

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Plant MONSTER. posted:

the pact is complete

YAASSSSS

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Plant MONSTER.

Activia posted:

feeling very Fulgabog

Activia

Goal: some kind of neat moth

yay my new friend I will love it and take care of it

thanks deep dish peat moss for the Pomelo Princess!

Plant MONSTER.

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

I got a bit of a harrowing cough these last couple of days, and I'm feeling a strong kinship with this demon.

THE SHADOW REMAINS CAST

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Plant MONSTER. posted:

THE SHADOW REMAINS CAST

aw it's just a lonely demon cow, i hope it will lose its fear of companionship one day

thank you :)

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Plant MONSTER.

Stoner Sloth posted:

i'm feeling especially crapulent today and this one speaks to me, looks like they're trying their very best

its motherfucking booze time

Stoner Sloth

Plant MONSTER. posted:

its motherfucking booze time

hell yeah! trashed crew represent :trashed:

Plant MONSTER.

Shifty Nipples

Awesome! Thank you :)

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Ass-penny

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Blemmhert, Judge of the Shitcounty

Blemmhert and I seem to have a lot in common

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Guizz and Maguizz, Dukes of the Broiled Lands

Many people are saying I am to claim this one. Believe me.

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Plant MONSTER.

No entry today but instead here's a being for Heather Papps... doesn't seem to be a demon though.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Plant MONSTER. posted:

No entry today but instead here's a being for Heather Papps... doesn't seem to be a demon though.

*extends a bloody palm*

it's a blood pact right?

Plant MONSTER.

Holland Oates posted:

The swayer in me recognizes the swayer in you.

Plant MONSTER.

Barking Gecko posted:

The abyss really does need some cleaning.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

We are legion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

Oh wait wtf thats the old one without the last paragraph where the little silly bits are usually