Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Uh yeah so there was this gross monster everyone hated. But actually he was a total Chad but that BITCH Becky...I mean a witch cursed him with low T and hosed up face geometry. In order to lift the curse he needed to be kissed by at least an 8, but ideally better.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

kissing a sleeping woman is cool and good, actually

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

google THIS

idiotsavant
Modern day fairy tales were greatly influenced by Andrew langs wife rewriting a bunch of traditional folklore to make it palatable for both children and the Victorian/Edwardian mindset so basically yes

idiotsavant
the virgin evil step-mother vs the chad baba yaga

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

:chanpop:

sb hermit

through the magic mirror's vision, becky gazed upon that rear end, and nodded in agreement

"verily, that rear end is phat, and any who lays eyes upon it shall be bewitched by its curves. We must put that rear end beyond the reach of mortal man, lest our fair kingdom fall into chaos and despair"

Stoner Sloth

Heather Papps posted:

kissing a sleeping woman is cool and good, actually

in the original tale of sleeping beauty the king does a hell of a lot more than kiss her... in fact she only wakes up when one of the twins she's given birth to dislodges the cursed bit of flax in her finger :yikes:

google THIS

And then the handsome Nice Prince got cockblocked by archaic values of chastity, midnight curfews, and consent, leaving him only with one of her shoes, a symbol of her shallow vanity. But he was simping so hard that he

idiotsavant
"so then i was like i mean i guess that's a nice dress for a cursed farmgirl to wear, kinda seems plain for an enchanted princess tho and BAM! that was it!"
"that was it? she sucked your dick?"
"hell yeah she sucked my dick, dude! i'm telling you, this negging stuff is like fairy magic to the babes"
"dude, we're gonna get ALL SEVEN of our dicks sucked!!"

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
So basically tabloid headlines interpreting classic tales as smut.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
classic tales horny, so what

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emSparkly

I'm open to interpretation!
I thought you meant the manga, and yeah no sane sex having man draws women like that.

I am a patient they.