Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what's the goat of the year?
persona 5 royal Switch version
no man's sky switch version
pokemon red and purple
thor: ragnarok
overwatch 2.0
picross 8
View Results

Homeybeef
May 23, 2008
"Coming up: Animal from The Muppets drops by"

... sure. Why not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Muppets Party Cruise sequel??

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:
If you missed the end of this show, some random kid got up on stage and started talking about Bill Clinton being a Rabbi while the developers of Elden Ring stood by with their award looking very confused.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

Sourdough Sam posted:

If you missed the end of this show, some random kid got up on stage and started talking about Bill Clinton being a Rabbi while the developers of Elden Ring stood by with their award looking very confused.

and he's now awarded with the world's fastest milkshake ducking, apparently

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Sourdough Sam posted:

Lmao what

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
New Armored Core is gonna be lit

Chainclaw
Feb 14, 2009

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

and he's now awarded with the world's fastest milkshake ducking, apparently

it's only a milkshake duck if you like the person in the first place, though. Sneaking on to stage to mumble about rabbis was setting off alarm bells to start with.

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Yes, WTF was that? It seemed odd to me that some weird looking white kid sucking his teeth was part of the FromSoft team (evidently he wasn’t), and whatever he said was even less intelligible to me than Miyazaki (I don’t speak Japanese). I just caught something about Bill Clinton, everybody clapped really unenthusiastically because they didn’t seem to understand it either, and then it was over.

Perfect ending for the Oscars of gaming!

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Did anyone catch the dude going HARD on the flute (and like 4 other instruments) when the orchestra was playing? Was rad af. Dude ruled.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

Saalkin posted:

Did anyone catch the dude going HARD on the flute (and like 4 other instruments) when the orchestra was playing? Was rad af. Dude ruled.

lol every time they cut to him he was playing a different instrument and giving it like 110%. Legend.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

New Armored Core is gonna be lit

Oh poo poo, heck yeah!!

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
The kid was clearly either a plant or someone's kid. Probably both. Lmao at saying he got arrested. He's not old enough to get arrested!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

so i didnt win a steam deck but some guy from australia in the chat said he wants to give me his steam deck i just need to fax him a copy of my credit card to cover shipping costs

never underestimate the kindness of strangers :)

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

bill clinton, back in the limelight baby

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

the kid turned out to be a groyper.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

oh hey armored core 6

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
If anyone wants to send me a steam deck I'll trade you for my Nintendo anna bag of doritos

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

AcidCat posted:

lol every time they cut to him he was playing a different instrument and giving it like 110%. Legend.

I thought I imagined that lmao

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

MrQwerty posted:

oh hey armored core 6

I known it’s just a trailer with no actual gameplay shown but I’m still pumped

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
It's nice that gamers are finally getting the prestige that they deserve. :cool:

Yesterdays Latte
Nov 14, 2021

bossy lady posted:

vampire survivor wins game of the year and a bunch of from software nerds burst into flame

Evergrace was the best From Software game anyways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Yesterdays Latte posted:

Evergrace was the best From Software game anyways

It absolutely was