Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Tough judgment from somone who won't shut up about rotting cabbage!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
no fermentation without representation

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

People get mad when you try and get fancy with their Thanksgiving staples. Make green bean casserole from fresh green beans and scratch cream of mushroom?
:qq: but I like the gloopy poo poo from the can

I like the jellied cranberry sauce from the can

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

numberoneposter posted:

Tough judgment from somone who won't shut up about rotting cabbage!

You take that back
Kimchi is divine

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Just yankin ur chain lol :)

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
smugworth eats farts pass it on

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I've never eaten a fart

Molentik
Apr 30, 2013

Adding parsnip to mashed potato is amazing.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Molentik posted:

Adding parsnip to mashed potato is amazing.

not the way this lady did it lol

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
parsnips are indeed ftw though I should make some parsnip puree for Christmas dinner :hai:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Does anyone else remember that time someone chucked a bunch of mashed potatoes at Slash from Guns N’ Roses or is that a fever Dream from the beerenstain universe?

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Im so loving lazy I just grab a potato out of the bag and eat it raw. sometimes I just stomp it to kind of break it up a little so I don't have to chew so much. Then I just take a bite of a cold stick of butter and wash it down with some milk.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

ManBoyChef posted:

Im so loving lazy I just grab a potato out of the bag and eat it raw. sometimes I just stomp it to kind of break it up a little so I don't have to chew so much. Then I just take a bite of a cold stick of butter and wash it down with some milk.

Raw potatoes are toxic please throw them in a microwave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dick Fontaine posted:

Does anyone else remember that time someone chucked a bunch of mashed potatoes at Slash from Guns N’ Roses or is that a fever Dream from the beerenstain universe?

googled it and apparently it was during an interview.
https://gigwise.com/news/66951/
:shrug: