Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

I am going to finish up the requests still in the thread but requests are now closed
Once I get caught up I will probably open them again but with a new theme like aliens or something

list for myself of ones to still do:

chess lemur
sleepy aphid paladin
affable skeleton housepainter
90s cyberspace moose

if I missed you them let me know but I think I got em all!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

Bodyholes posted:

I'll take a Leem playing chess please and thanks!

deep dish peat moss

Quadramind posted:

Reckon that's a lemur

I love this thread

Can we see a sleep deprived pea aphid paladin?

deep dish peat moss

Buttchocks posted:

I request an affable skeleton house-painter.

deep dish peat moss

Here's a bonus that nobody asked for: Old-timey Pickle Mayor

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
drat these are so good. we're lucky 2 have u ddpm :roboluv:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

deep dish peat moss

Friend posted:

These are amazing.

I'd love to see a late 90s moose who loves surfin' the net and wants you to join his geocities webring. Maybe he's a hacker who knows.

OKay that's definitely enough drawing animals for me, I have an idea for the next round of these but it's going to take a little while to put together I will post a new thread when it's ready

deep dish peat moss

Areola Grande posted:

drat these are so good. we're lucky 2 have u ddpm :roboluv:

thank you :blush: I like just designing and drawing little characters, unfortunately it is not a marketable kind of art really (because I'm not too into like, animating them and stuff and I have ADD way too severe to make a comic or whatever) but I'm hoping to get enough practice doing this that maybe I can do it as a like internet caricature artist type thing I don't know, $5 and get a goofy cartoon character drawn or something :kiddo:

VideoGames
I just popped by to read the video games thread but the title of this caught my eye and I have to say these are utterly fantastic :D really, really distinctive and unique art style!

Quadramind

:swoon:

Unbelievably good work, pal

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

This is awesome, thanks! All of these are really amazing.

Bodyholes

You're a legend! Thanks so much!

Ass-penny

these continue to be phenomenal, looking forward to round two.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

deep dish peat moss posted:

I spent a really long time on this because I liked the idea of his coat also being his wings and ultimately it's not where I wanted it to be but here

Love this guy. And yeah, I don't know how I would draw coat-wings either

Friend

deep dish peat moss posted:

OKay that's definitely enough drawing animals for me, I have an idea for the next round of these but it's going to take a little while to put together I will post a new thread when it's ready

Amazing! He's everything I hoped for and more cause moose don't have long tails :v:

You've got a fun style, I would definitely purchase from your etsy sticker shop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dukes Mayo Clinic
I look forward to the next iteration of this thread! All these little critters are just wonderful.