Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
It looks like IcePhoenix is sitting this one out so I decided to put together a last-minute Prediction Game, this is too interesting a card to not have one.

https://forms.gle/4DEZES65aehsCmCj9

Please provide your submission by the time Zero Hour starts. Good luck!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Ready to be wrong on most of them but hey, it's fun to participate!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Swerve is going to walk out on Keith and Keith's gonna win anyway you can see it coming a mile away

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
I am worried that my prediction for main event length is to think what the best length for those 2 would be, then add about 10 minutes, because I think they'll overdo it.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

By main event do you mean the world title match or do you mean FTR/Briscoes? My prediction was for the world title match but if the last match is FTR/Briscoes then I'd like to add ten minutes to that.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
Sorry, I meant the world title match. I'll clarify the form.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Doing the game day thread just made this harder.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
I wasn't even planning to watch it, but, you know, FTR and the Briscoes killing one another, seems fun. So my votes are pretty inconsidered. I put SioG collapsing but thought... what if they stay together? What if it's a no-swerve swerve.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Got it in LITERALLY at the end of the promo package yaaaaaaaaay

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Barry Bluejeans posted:

Too late I guess!

Edit: Submitted anyway, count them or don't!

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Dec 10, 2022

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
No results yet so you're good!

Thanks for playing everybody, I won't be able to watch the whole show 'til tomorrow morning so expect the results sometime then.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Thanks Barry, these are always fun so I'm glad you threw it together :)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you're my barry

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Barry Bluejeans posted:

It looks like IcePhoenix is sitting this one out so I decided to put together a last-minute Prediction Game, this is too interesting a card to not have one.

https://forms.gle/4DEZES65aehsCmCj9

I think I might have missed the Zero Hour start, but I'm also not watching Zero Hour yet (footie now, big ol' wrestling block tomorrow) so I have no loving clue what's going on.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
Thanks again to everyone for playing, I had fun putting this together and I'll likely do it again for the next ROH PPV (I got in touch with IP and he gave me his blessing to do so as he'd like to stick to AEW shows). That said, I'd like to give a hearty congratulations to our winner, with 40 points...

:angel::angel::angel:edogawa rando!!:angel::angel::angel:

Full results below, but first, a few notes:

- I didn't realize until the match started that I had forgotten to include Trish Adora vs. Willow Nightingale. Sorry about that!
- 100% of participants guessed the wrong result in the Fox/Christian vs. LFI match in what I have to think is a prediction game first. It takes a ref screw-up or something similar for that to happen and I'll be surprised if we ever see it occur again.
- Honorable mention to Davros1, whose prediction of 17:00 was the closest to the actual length (17:05) of the main event.

Full Results

edogawa rando 40
Maerlyn 38
Elvis Enwright 36
DuhSal 36
apophenium 36
Lurker 34
SatoshiMiwa 34
Penguin Patrol 34
Beepo 34
Coaaab 32
Jerusalem 32
suplex liberace 30
Gumball Gumption 30
duckdealer 30
Sticky Nate 28
The Berzerker 28
Rarity 28
achillesforever6 28
IcePhoenix 28
davius_xw 26
Darksaber 26
mr. squishy 26
Oil! 24
Nea 24
Guillermus 24
SG Bamboo 22
SamuraiFoochs 22
Shaman Tank Spec 22
Davros1 22
Purple Monkey 20
Tricky 20
Wazzu 20
Malcolm Excellent 20
karmicknight 20
Cavauro 18
ThePariah 18

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CPv5EaNpytd5N6bsSaJls9cRLz5-JAr8rlCQdgCRK08/edit?usp=sharing

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Nice, I didn't do too bad! Thanks again, Barry :)

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009
Top five dead or alive! I've surprised myself. Not knowing the Pure rules gave me an edge in the rope breaks question. And to be honest I don't remember choosing Claudio for the main event. Not sure what my thinking was there.

Thanks for doing this, I hope everyone had fun :)

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Like I said: I have no loving clue.

Thanks for organizing this, these are always a lot of fun!

Elvis Enwright
Jun 22, 2004
just like any other man, only more so
I didn’t expect to do so well! I thought Claudio would win via DQ and thus the Ocho would remain, plus that would have balanced BCC/JAS champions with the Yuta victory. I had all the wrong story beats predicted; I love pro rasslin.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Not last place, SUCK IT!

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
I did badly! I went way too conservative with the title changes, if I had paid attention to the noises Tony Khan was making about a big announcement of the future of RoH, I could maybe have worked out that they're going to ring the changes and start new RoH with a new group of champions.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Apparently I'm better at picking ROH than AEW!

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

First time I did well on one of these. YES!

Thank god one of the questions was about how the main event would finish, because I'd never have gotten that one.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
if the decision to LFI vs Fox & Christian is reversed in the future does everyone retroactively get 2 points? if so, how will that effect the final standings?

e: well, i guess they could call it a no contest but they wouldn't just give LFI the win. i guess these would be the final points then. thank you barry.

Penguin Patrol fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Dec 11, 2022

Purple Monkey
May 5, 2014

:phone:Hello
Lol at the LFI vs Fox/Christian botched finish catching out everyone

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Mr. Squishy posted:

I did badly! I went way too conservative with the title changes, if I had paid attention to the noises Tony Khan was making about a big announcement of the future of RoH, I could maybe have worked out that they're going to ring the changes and start new RoH with a new group of champions.

I did awful! I thought the Ocho would continue his amazing reign, plus Claudio hasn't been doing much for me lately.

I thought surely they'd realise that Dalton Castle should have as much gold as he can carry, but alas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm not in last place. it's ThePariah