Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

11,000-Year-Old Carving of Man Holding His Penis, Surrounded by Leopards, Is Oldest-Known Depiction of a Narrative Scene

The world’s oldest narrative scene, depicting humans and animals in a two-panel carving, has been discovered by archaeologists in Turkey.

Both panels portray a person facing dangerous animals—the flat relief on the left shows a squatting male figure holding a rattle or a snake against a bull, while the right shows a male figure in high relief holding its phallus as leopards approach from both sides.

This human figure features a round face, large ears, and bulging eyes, and is wearing a triangular-shaped neckband. The horns of the bull and the teeth of the leopards are especially emphasized, which serves to heighten the danger in each scene.

Incredible! What could it mean? Do we need to rewrite the history books? :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

goons through time

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Kinda looks like Genesplicer imo

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

Don’t doxx me!

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Looks like they predicted the Internet. I mean, dick pics and cats - it's all right there.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

surrounded by pussy but would rather jerk it. what a loving alpha

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

poor guy got eaten while taking a leak and some rear end in a top hat made a shitpost that lasted millennia

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Might as well get one last orgasm in before you get eaten

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

someday the hyper evolved squid civilisation will find my dick pic and think the same thing

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Just lmao if you haven't warded off fierce game just by wielding your girth.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

I was wondering how they carbon dated stone but, no, they dated the area where the stone was found. Loser on the left was being scared spitless by a bull but our hero cranked one out surrounded by leopards.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
Humanity went downhill after that.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Dick Fontaine posted:

11,000-Year-Old Carving of Man Holding His Penis, Surrounded by Leopards, Is Oldest-Known Depiction of a Narrative Scene

The world’s oldest narrative scene, depicting humans and animals in a two-panel carving, has been discovered by archaeologists in Turkey.

Both panels portray a person facing dangerous animals—the flat relief on the left shows a squatting male figure holding a rattle or a snake against a bull, while the right shows a male figure in high relief holding its phallus as leopards approach from both sides.

This human figure features a round face, large ears, and bulging eyes, and is wearing a triangular-shaped neckband. The horns of the bull and the teeth of the leopards are especially emphasized, which serves to heighten the danger in each scene.

Incredible! What could it mean? Do we need to rewrite the history books? :thunk:

it just looks like a dude trying to hide is dick or maybe jerking off

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i never thought leopards would eat my dick, sobs woman belonging the the leopards eating dicks arts and crafts group

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i bet 1000 years from now we'll discover a 12,000 year old carving just like it

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Cum at your enemies was my takeaway but now it's assault e_e

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It's a political cartoon

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Colonel Cancer posted:

It's a political cartoon

this guy gets it

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Dixville posted:

Might as well get one last orgasm in before you get eaten

This Dix gets it.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
It's hard to accept that a carved relief is in any danger from two-dimensional drawings, no matter how menacing. This is obviously intentional.

The man is, IMO, an enlightened, empowered figure, greater and more real than the mundane threats that surround him. He who has mastered himself fears not the leopard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
When your dick is so rock hard a cat can't scratch it