Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will be the last subforum you post in?
Goku
Vegita
Veku
GBS
FYAD
BYOB
ADTRW
There's a front page? There's a front page subforum?!
Goldmine
View Results

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
A wizard has cursed (and also cast Reduce Balls on) you to post on the SomethingAwful forums for 10,000 years - when you've grown tired of your usual bookmarks and subforums, you decide to wander off into uncharted subforums you've never been to before. What do you think will be the very last subforum you post in? Somewhere so antithetical to your interests or posting style that you can't even imagine what you'd say there even given 10,000 years?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
i want to post the most forward thinking middle of the road post in cpsam right before jeffrey shuts it down for being full of extremists

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

the last thing I ever post will be telling adtrw what they really are

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

The Pellet Palace

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
SA-Mart, selling my shrinking testicles.

They're mine. All mine.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Shadow0 posted:

A wizard has cursed (and also cast Reduce Balls on) you to post on the SomethingAwful forums for 10,000 years - when you've grown tired of your usual bookmarks and subforums, you decide to wander off into uncharted subforums you've never been to before. What do you think will be the very last subforum you post in? Somewhere so antithetical to your interests or posting style that you can't even imagine what you'd say there even given 10,000 years?
I die, 10,000 years from today, posting on a subforum that doesn't exist yet, but which is so vile by today's standards that it would turn your hair white if I even hinted at it. By that point, posting in that subforum is the only thing that gives my life any meaning.

It's some anime bullshit

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Coupons and Deals. I habitually pay full retail price for everything as a status flex, and 10,000 years of compounding wealth will only further ingrain this habit. And also greatly expand my Funko Pop collection

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Me: BYOB, it just ain't got the original FYAD feel.

OP: Comedy Goldmine

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Smugworth posted:

The Pellet Palace

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
The Great Jase Space. It's been my "primary" forum for awhile and I don't see any other forum taking that from me.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

D&d

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

gibbis isnt a subforum its a real boy

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

The inevitable pickleball subforum

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I am fairly sure there is a soccer forum somewhere on the site.
just, not gonna happen

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

around when i first started posting i posted in a "post your AIM account" thread and noted i was currently playing fallout 3. someone named fyadsucksbyobrules IMd me to tell me that your dad dies and said, paraphrasing here, "LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL". now granted, even then it struck me that this is not a very major spoiler, and the storyline wasn't even that great, but it was a very rude thing to do, and for that i will never post in byob.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

That DICK! posted:

around when i first started posting i posted in a "post your AIM account" thread and noted i was currently playing fallout 3. someone named fyadsucksbyobrules IMd me to tell me that your dad dies and said, paraphrasing here, "LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL". now granted, even then it struck me that this is not a very major spoiler, and the storyline wasn't even that great, but it was a very rude thing to do, and for that i will never post in byob.

that's not a spoiler. everyones dad dies eventually

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

reduce balls is a one shot kill for me, this will be my last post

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

D&D (just kidding, it would take longer than that)

Probably Post My Favorites, I know there's good stuff there but I just can't understand the concept of making forum posts that nobody can interact with aside from reading. Probably after 10,000 years I'll be old and cranky enough to post without wanting to deal with whatever goons have become by then, though.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I will die modding Cum Carpet Central.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
That one about Ralp taking a hike

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

flubber nuts posted:

I will die modding Cum Carpet Central.

well, i guess we all have to find a hill to die on

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

modded cum would be cool. different colors, different finishes and special visual effects

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

"I told u I was hardcore" in TCC

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

probably the sports discussion subforum because I don't care for sports, and I find them distasteful.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

also being cursed to live 10,000 years regardless of what I'm supposed to be doing is literally my hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

the pallet palace