Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

six week ago i said the Eagles were going 14-3.

looks like you were right friend. big ups

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this post is being done to provide context without interjecting any opinions. six weeks ago from the quoted post above, the eagles were 8-0. right before that post, they had reached 13-1. if you find context posts like this helpful or interesting in any way, please consider donating.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Cavauro posted:

this post is being done to provide context without interjecting any opinions. six weeks ago from the quoted post above, the eagles were 8-0. right before that post, they had reached 13-1. if you find context posts like this helpful or interesting in any way, please consider donating.

source?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

no. gamebryo

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

1. Skill
2. Work
3. Loyalty
4. Respect
5. Great fans
6. Love of the game

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Eagles are gonna win this game tonight

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
do u promise

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

indigi posted:

do u promise

as best as I can, Jalen is back and the Giants kinda suck

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Boston Scott the Giant slayer

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.
:smug:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

I'm sorry Big Ol Marsh Pussy, I don't think you understand that this is a thread about the Philadelphia Eagles, an American 'Gridiron' football team that won an important game last night. Hence

Only registered members can see post attachments!