Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

a neat cape posted:

Justin Herbert is the script breaker

that's what I thought last year never again :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

epic bacon posted:

you and i both know this will be Aaron Rodgers' best game of the season
The Packers have been scoring points lately so it's definitely not a gimme game.

Really feels like W18 is going to be a win and in for Jets/Dolphins. Chargers are definitely in with their stretch schedule. The Pats are toast.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

It's week 17 now.

E: it's apparently week 16 and I am dumb.

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Dec 20, 2022

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer
I remember one year they could’ve gotten in, had all the right teams lose, all they needed to do was win their game. They biffed it.

At this point I just expect the worst outcome and that’s the Colts keeping them out of the playoffs after they blew a 33 point lead the week before.

John McClane
Nov 14, 2011
I was messing around with the playoff machine and most scenarios I ran had chargers winding up with like a 5 seed

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

the hits keep coming

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1605309425438162947/photo/1

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

apparently he'd been having something nagging him for the last 5 or so weeks (or at least that's fan/zrebiec speculation) so it's not surprising it finally unraveled.

duvernay would be really sick on the chiefs or chargers. assuming that just being on the chargers doesn't injure him worse than he is now.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Duv was really sick on the Ravens for about three weeks! back when the passing game was actually functional

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
I'd noticed he wasn't quite as good on returns. Makes sense something was up.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

AndrewP posted:

Duv was really sick on the Ravens for about three weeks! back when the passing game was actually functional

we're not allowed to have nice things at wide receiver so i'm just automatically assuming he disappears into the ether

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Close this effin thread I'm so sick of week 15

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

Diva Cupcake posted:

The Packers have been scoring points lately so it's definitely not a gimme game.

Really feels like W18 is going to be a win and in for Jets/Dolphins. Chargers are definitely in with their stretch schedule. The Pats are toast.

week 18 will be a nice throwback to 2008 when the Dolphins beat the Favreian Jets to win the division

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

a neat cape posted:

Justin Herbert is the script breaker

https://twitter.com/Raiders/status/1480408971412328452