Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

baka of lathspell

with a quota to do this for a hundred more movies by this afternoon

*extremely mad max voice* they can take our lives but they can never take our freedom!!!!

well technically when you're dead you're only free to be dead. ahaha gotem.

*frantically scans next item on list*

and then he says, you know when i said id kill you last? I LIED. well don't you know lying is a cinemaSIN. then you play a sound effect cuz thats the name of the channel. ahaha. im on fire today. next

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

casablanca? more like gets on my blankin case. they call him humphrey bogart because this movie bogarted my time like it was a big fat joint. that ones for all the stoners out there

*is fired because cinemasins is pg-rated*

baka of lathspell

cinemasins guy being held upside down by bullies while his lunch money falls out of his pockets: wow, this situation really makes sense. nice storytelling, god

Heather Papps

hello friend

mulan review: it's PERFECT

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

baka of lathspell

cinemasins guy dissecting the plot of one of those no talking before the movie public service features

and then talking guy gets hit by a handful of popcorn. am i really supposed to believe someone would waste popcorn like that??? :smuggo:

smash that like button

baka of lathspell

cinemasins guy descending each layer of cinehell, each one a different classification of plot contrivance you can found broken down and mercilessly ridiculed on tvtropes

thank :weed: for this thread

Heather Papps

hello friend

cinemasins in the third layer of hell
"this soul's most grave sin is avarice they really shouldn't be here plus one si-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHH gently caress NO NO MY LORD IT WAS BUT A JEST FORGIV"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
Roll credits :jerkbag:

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
cinemasins are even worse than craisins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

Buttchocks posted:

cinemasins are even worse than craisins

cinemasins guy reviews nicrolas crages new movie craisin arizona

once again nicrolas crage wants to make me think instead of make me drink. bottoms up crage, this molson craynadians for you and your crareer if you don't go back to doing what works- chrewing the screnery. 2 ice crold ones out of 5

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)