Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Things were pretty quiet, but Party Rock Anthem came on and Santa arrived, and the whole place just lit the gently caress up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pony Jabroni
Feb 27, 2016

one time my friend and i sewed together our own skirts and conspiracy t shirts and went to an olive garden at 9:30 AM and ordered six liters of wine and free bread sticks and it was the best day ever
get out on the dance floor and hit em with the yoinky sploinky

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
They need to be at MINIMUM, bare minimum, one Book of Mormon length between the students slow dancings.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

Okay, for real, my little guy is dancing with some hunny in an older grade. I'm a really proud poppa right now, but dayam son, you're in Kindergarten and you've got more game than me, what the hell

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

You've never been a mod before right
Just checking

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

Smugworth posted:

You've never been a mod before right
Just checking

lol

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Do you gotta tell the kids to not get too grabby?

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

edit: ^^^ I hope not, but I'm keeping an eye on the one that looks like Jason Mewes

Okay who plays Rocketman at a dance. Totally killed the energy. Santa's hitting the floor to rescue it.

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

Cool facebook is thataway

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Did santa bring gifts

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

rain dogs posted:

Cool facebook is thataway

reported for killin the vibe

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Did santa bring gifts

dude's killin it. He's handing out candy canes and doing the running man. everyone's havin a good time.

My stepdaughter just hit the floor and is leading a dance circle. My kids are officially coller than me.

mom and dad fight a lot fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Dec 15, 2022

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Do the chaperons have their own private bowl of punch, with vodka in it? Got to take the edge off of dealing with 100 loud rear end kids.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

I didn't see anything, but I swear it smells like someone lit a fat jay, so that's either a deadbeat parent or a badass eleven year old

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

e: double post

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

How are the hors d'oeuvres

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

Smugworth posted:

How are the hors d'oeuvres

Dude pizza is like $3 a slice. I mean it's just Little Caesar's, calm down daddy warbucks

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

$3 for a slice of Little Caesar's? drat somebody making a killing off these kids.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

If I was catering an elementary dance I reckon I'd get a bunch of chicken tenders and potato wedges from the grocery store hot bar with a big bowl of kranch for the kids to do some dippin

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

killing off these kids.
Not an American school, thankfully

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

lol someone hosed up and Astronaut in the Ocean just came on. There's like 30 kids yelling out all the swear words and I'm literally lollin on the bleachers r.n.

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022
This sounds like a strangely adult party for kindergarteners to be at? Australians are fuckin weird.

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022
like just introducing kindergarteners to the social experience of a true dance floor that's not being led by a teacher seems kinda out there or was I just sheltered? Are the Aussies just living their best lives?

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
this is in australia? no wonder why no parent-on-parent fight happened yet.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

:canada: but yeah

Suzie's mom is acting tipsy and she just tried to grab my dick. Pretty sure we found out who was smokin a blunt earlier :coal:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

Music's off, light's are on. Thread's over, everybody go home.

Edit: AHAHAHAHAHAHA my ex wife drove my kid home, and apparently he partied so hard he threw up in her brand new car. She hasn't even made the first payment yet loooool suck it bitch

mom and dad fight a lot fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Dec 15, 2022