Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

rear end-penny posted:

fruit warrior cultivation please :)

I've been looking forward to this one because a Pineapple is the perfect candidate for a Golden Core Breakthrough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

Barking Gecko posted:

Bulb, Mystic, Storms

You are only partially bulb yourself, like a brussels sprout, but you carry the ancient and powerful Rain Bulb.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

deep dish peat moss posted:

You are only partially bulb yourself, like a brussels sprout, but you carry the ancient and powerful Rain Bulb.

Powerful indeed!

deep dish peat moss

I had a great opportunity to make it the Light Bulb and I missed it

Khanstant
these are loving rad dude wow

Ass-penny

I've been looking forward to this one because a Pineapple is the perfect candidate for a Golden Core Breakthrough

ddpm delivers again! :five:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

After decades of studying illegal ancient texts you have begun your very painful transformation into a form that will please your god

yes!!!!!

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Finger Prince

I am a Potato Mystic of the Cult of Red Dirt

deep dish peat moss

baka fwocka fwame posted:

may i be a leaves scholar worshipping the moon

yes. study the moonuscript so you can pass your kale-edge entrance exam.

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Dec 17, 2022

deep dish peat moss

How Wonderful! posted:

May I please be a beautiful turnip troubadour lady (trobaritz), and I worship the occult please. and the beauty is important big rosy cheeks

Though you are factually the most attractive turnip in the land, it's hard to trust a beauty which lies behind the hollow, lifeless eyes of the death god.

deep dish peat moss

Prof. Crocodile posted:

if this thread is still open, i would like to be a flower mystic moon worshipper pls. gender neutral if possible.

Finger Prince posted:

I am a Potato Mystic of the Cult of Red Dirt

Unfortunately signups were closed before these posts, I'm stick of drawing plants! There are lots of annoying tiny details to do on them. But you two will be first in line for the next thing to do.

For now, there are two more plants to do for this thread...

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

Though you are factually the most attractive turnip in the land, it's hard to trust a beauty which lies behind the hollow, lifeless eyes of the death god.

I am perfect, thank you for capturing my inner splendor.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

baka of lathspell

yes. study the moonuscript so you can pass your kale-edge entrance exam.

omg this is amazing

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
May I be a Stem Farmer of the Meat clan?

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

Finger Prince

Unfortunately signups were closed before these posts, I'm stick of drawing plants! There are lots of annoying tiny details to do on them. But you two will be first in line for the next thing to do.

For now, there are two more plants to do for this thread...

Thank you, deep dish peat moss. I remain a Potato Mystic of the Cult of Red Dirt, undrawn.

deep dish peat moss

I had to take a break to make non-plants for a while

deep dish peat moss

Areola Grande posted:

seeds, farmer, herbs :allears:

You've spent your entire life telling people you're an herb seed. But it's not true, and they won't know until they bury you.

Activia

Goal: some kind of neat moth
I like that bunny

thanks deep dish peat moss for the Pomelo Princess!

Heather Papps

hello friend

pay attention to ddpm's posts cause as soon as the last one is posted and the recipient says something nice this is going straight into the goldmine

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

deep dish peat moss

Activia posted:

fruit, warrior, moon, lady

To celebrate me finally being free of the curse of drawing plants, you are a three-armed avatar of the moon god itself, the Pomelo Princess.

deep dish peat moss

I will create the next thread soon, but it has an advanced gimmick: choosing your spawn location from a map. And I need to finish the map before I can post it. If I am feeling ambitious, the creatures spawned in a location may affect that location for future creatures.

Since that will free me up to draw kind of whatever I want just themed to an area, I am hoping to be ambitious enough to allow each poster to request a new creature each time they receive one, and then you can take two of your creatures and fuse them together into a new combined form. But we will see how ambitious I am feeling.

Activia

Goal: some kind of neat moth

To celebrate me finally being free of the curse of drawing plants, you are a three-armed avatar of the moon god itself, the Pomelo Princess.

aaaah I love it! :syoon:

thanks deep dish peat moss for the Pomelo Princess!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

clink clink

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!