Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

I was :f5: the Trnump thread on J6th. There was a lot of concern about whether the scaffolding would collapse; it would have been a "tragic" "loss" of "human" "life" if it didn't hold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

bus hustler posted:

Said it a few above you Graal loving ruled I got a group of my nerdy friends into it in HS.

Playing CS 1.5 in the Cyberathlete Amateur League "Main" division

I used an ICP head graphic in Graal Online for the longest time because I didn't know it was a juggalo thing lmao

Until one day someone was like "sick head graphic bro ICP rules" and I changed it immediately

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

flubber nuts posted:

when the new strong bad email dropped.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

When Zombo.com updated to html5

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Elf Bowling stole 300 billion dollars via lost office productivity.

Matinee
Sep 15, 2007

When a new Xiao Xiao animation dropped.

Having your literal first interaction with the Internet being entering “Pokemon cheats” into AltaVista.

Being the only person with an iPhone at my university’s 2008 presidential election watch party

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

Treecko posted:

Can always play blackjack or fish.

Please never to to the Marketplace forums.

Oh God, why. Why did I spend most of my 15th year of life there.

You’ve inspired me to log back in

quote:

You just got the Member achievement!
You've just received 100 points

quote:

You earned 50 platinum !
Alright! Got 150 thingies!

Going to the marketplace.. I wonder what they sell:

I guess I can buy this waifu for 100,000p, not sure if that’s points or platinum but looks like I have a long way to go if I’m gonna get that.

In the forums they’re nostalgic about something called pommies and apparently you could collect insects before flash was deprecated and people miss that as well. Apparently people used to post their nudes on here? I thought this place was for kids?

Sample of the quality:

quote:

I wish I could go back in time to the night where Pokemandee ******** her boyfriend on a video livestream in the GD

quote:

i think that the somewhat new game known as Daxter is actually a terrible game know i have never played it but from the cermercials i can tell that it can't be as good as the ones with Jak AND Daxter in there wacky adventures and that Jak X i see that its a racing game but is there a story in the game or do u just race?

Ok well that’s enough of the forums. Time to play blackjack. It doesn’t launch so I guess blackjack is done. The other games get a little further but seem to have issues getting a session from the main site and lowering my tracking protection doesn’t fix it.

Well that’s my deep dive into Gaia Online in 2024.

Internet Old One fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Jan 27, 2024

GentleReject
Jan 16, 2024
When the internet stopped screaming at me every time I logged on (dial-up)

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

GentleReject posted:

When the internet stopped screaming at me every time I logged on (dial-up)

Trying to use the phone/computer at the same time. :argh:

remembertorelax
Aug 16, 2023
Camp Hyrule and the Nsider forums. Actual online chat and forums run by Nintendo.

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

When I saw judohobo I knew I had found something special awful.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Internet Old One posted:

You’ve inspired me to log back in

Alright! Got 150 thingies!

Going to the marketplace.. I wonder what they sell:

I guess I can buy this waifu for 100,000p, not sure if that’s points or platinum but looks like I have a long way to go if I’m gonna get that.

In the forums they’re nostalgic about something called pommies and apparently you could collect insects before flash was deprecated and people miss that as well. Apparently people used to post their nudes on here? I thought this place was for kids?

Sample of the quality:

Ok well that’s enough of the forums. Time to play blackjack. It doesn’t launch so I guess blackjack is done. The other games get a little further but seem to have issues getting a session from the main site and lowering my tracking protection doesn’t fix it.

Well that’s my deep dive into Gaia Online in 2024.

No idea what a pommie is and there used to be mods to crack down on the NSFW stuff, but I did like catching lil bugs :3

And Townworld was like AIM kinda iirc.

...wonder if I remember my password

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Oh lol it's so old I used to have an MSN email account that's been blocked.

Lol at 15 year old me

oxyrosis
Aug 4, 2006
Scars are tattoos with better stories.

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Dude it was the best

My computer at the time was so bad that i couldn't play anything beyond Gameboy. I was more jealous of my friends playing SNES than I was of them playing Warcraft 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argyle Gargoyle
Apr 1, 2009

ABSTRACT SHAPES CREW

bus hustler posted:

Said it a few above you Graal loving ruled

I couldn't get enough of Online LttP with character customization. So good.

Anyway, Hamsterdance.