Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

rear end-penny posted:

*sets the station to self destruct*

I'm an Alien fan as well.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

"if we do enough piracy samus FOR SURE will show up"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Shadow0

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

I mean, yeah, the little round alien is cute and seems harmless enough, but it sure does eat a lot, which might be a problem. It's wearing Jeff's hat now though, which is really cute.
Speaking of, has anyone seen Jeff? I feel like I haven't seen him in a while.
Aww, it's doing Jeff's signature move. This little pink guy is a-ok in my book.

Ass-penny

I for one don't miss Jeff, things have been much better with Kirby

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Heather Papps posted:

"if we do enough piracy samus FOR SURE will show up"

baka of lathspell

the matter transporter frequency traffic control AI going on the fritz is no excuse for being late to space work, ensilieutenant JimmersWesley

*horrific amalgated multiperson polymorph of Ensign Jimmers and Lieutenant Wesley*: I’m not sure what kind of salute to do

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

getting chewed out by your boss as you chew out your subordinate both of whom are now the same person

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

I don’t know what these clowns we have in charge of disentegrating and then recompositing our bodies while they transfer the precious Soul Energy are doing but they gently caress up more than Captain Krog of the Krogulan Nebulas intership captain exchange program

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Shadow0

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Man, the WiFi sucks up here.

Shadow0

baka fwocka fwame posted:

I don’t know what these clowns we have in charge of disentegrating and then recompositing our bodies while they transfer the precious Soul Energy are doing but they gently caress up more than Captain Krog of the Krogulan Nebulas intership captain exchange program

Listen, Susan. Something went wrong. Alright. We're gonna have to disintegrate you. The real you was teleported up to the ship. You're just - well, yeah, I mean technically you're the original in this case, but - no, listen. We can't have two Susans. We can't. And honestly, zero sounds even better. Oh no, she got loose! Space HR's gonna tear me apart for this...

Heather Papps

hello friend

Shadow0 posted:

I mean, yeah, the little round alien is cute and seems harmless enough, but it sure does eat a lot, which might be a problem. It's wearing Jeff's hat now though, which is really cute.
Speaking of, has anyone seen Jeff? I feel like I haven't seen him in a while.
Aww, it's doing Jeff's signature move. This little pink guy is a-ok in my book.

Youremother

MORT

*KSSSHK* Come on guys this isn't funny any more let me back in *KSSSHK*

Shifty Nipples

Escape From Noise posted:

Singing the 1976 hit single "Convoy" from start to finish as we take off, but I add "space" in front of "convoy" and other random nouns. I also keep singing this the entire mission.

loving :same:

we got a great big *space* convoy truckin' through the night

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Shadow0

Thinking of hitting up the space bar later for some space drinks after work. Also, don't forget we've got that game of space poker on Wednesday.

Shadow0

Shadow0 posted:

Thinking of hitting up the space bar later for some space drinks after work. Also, don't forget we've got that game of space poker on Wednesday.

Yeah, the name is clever, but of course my navicomputer can't find the bar when they named it .

Shadow0 fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Dec 24, 2022

Twenty Four

I was thinking about taking a trip up to the space station, but it turns out I'm on the no-float list.

Simsmagic

im beautiful

Sorry boss can't come to work there's a, uh, snowstorm outside my airlock

thank you dumb sex-parrot for the wonderful sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

god drat it who tried to flush a tribble? do you have any idea how hard spaceplumbing is? god drat it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Simsmagic posted:

Sorry boss can't come to work there's a, uh, snowstorm outside my airlock

actually at Space Work™ near earth Space Trash™ is a real problem. apparently when we started coming up here we just callously dropped trash everywhere, and now it's all quite rapidly circling the gravity well, waiting to perforate some unsuspecting goon on a space walk.

uhhhhh have fun going out to fix the heat sink!

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut