Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

I am, however, a batman.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 13:16 on Dec 16, 2022

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
THE batman gets a lot of fanmail so you're probably better off if you want to get poo poo done, unless your poo poo is answering mail.

also I think he gets a 10% discount on all fruit he purchases

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

FutonForensic

I'm a franchisee of Batman, Inc. We just started up a location here in Spokane

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
batman was my father, please, call me dave

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I'm actually one of Batman's helpers.

Escape From Noise

A consortium of batmen.

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
hanging out with the other batmen down at the batcave. upside down

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Honey, I may not be Bruce Wayne. I may not have access to all of the fancy new gadgets, and I may not have a close, personal relationship with the police commissioner. But every day I wake up, don that cowl, grab my slightly used baterang, check the news sites for crimes, go out there in my black Nissan Altima, and be the best batman I can be! If that's not enough for you, I understand. But if you're willing to understand what I do and who I am, I'll always be your batman.