Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How will you spend your four weeks without a UFC?
This poll is closed.
Reading about culture and art 1 11.11%
Climbing mountains and seeing nature 1 11.11%
Meeting loved ones and celebrating life 0 0%
Sitting, motionless and unblinking, as time slowly passes 7 77.78%
Total: 9 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Look at all these dumbass tough guy slappers. So loving stupid lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

jesus christ I was still at least being slightly facetious about them using sean strickland's avowed bigotry as a marketing tool and then they used sean strickland's avowed bigotry as a marketing tool

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?
brilliant idea coming. do not steal...
remake over the top but with slap fighting. get dave bautista to slap fight for the respect of his son

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

gently caress him up, jared

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

After reading Carl's OP, I am basically betting the farm on lightning striking the Octagon and knocking both these guys out.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Commentary is finding so many ways of calling Sean Strickland's "what if I don't do anything" style genius strategic planning.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

CarlCX posted:

Commentary is finding so many ways of calling Sean Strickland's "what if I don't do anything" style genius strategic planning.

Before the fight started the were very confident in proclaiming that both fighters were gonna come out swinging going for a KO as soon as possible and we were in for an action-packed fight as a result.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

Before the fight started the were very confident in proclaiming that both fighters were gonna come out swinging going for a KO as soon as possible and we were in for an action-packed fight as a result.

Well it's a good thing they've apologized and admitted they were wrong.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
Sean Strickland's gas -- just incredible being able to feebly shadowbox for rounds.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
38-38?

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I bet having the name John Crouch sucks to have with the whole John Krause thing going on

edit: maybe not since the dude's name is JAMES Krause. I am a moron

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"Things are starting to heat up here!"

3 minutes into Round 5.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

That was a fight between two of the seven best middleweights in the UFC.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
I got no idea. What a lovely fight.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

One more dumb split decision to see off the year.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Dana White gonna get into the Octagon and demand a 50K bonus from Cannonier and Strickland for having to sit through that.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Judges insane as usual

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

https://twitter.com/jedigoodman/status/1604311543885094913

Judges had no idea what the gently caress either.