Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
Alright, it seems our lovely Martian colony has finally begun to thrive. Except for John. We did what we had to do, RIP. We couldn't let his space madness spread.

But that means it's time to start laying down the law.

We need to form a government, and obviously, we can't let the mindless masses decide something so important, so we'll leave it up to the captains, which are me. I vote myself God-King of Mars. All in favor? Unanimous. Great.

Well, with that established, if any of you have any suggestions for laws, I'm open to hearing them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
There may come tough times in our society's future, so I'm tentatively allowing the eating of human meat, but only if it turns out to be delicious. For emergencies only, of course.

But we wouldn't want to waste all that delicious John, would we?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 89 days!

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Oxygen Populi oxygen dei

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS
Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendent, and to embrace them is to achieve enlightenment.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

how many space horses do we have left? we should have a weekly derby with proceeds going to the state to raise revenue

also, when john runs out, we're going to need some kind of lottery

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

really loving ironic that I live on Mars but I'm 54 million miles from the nearest 7-11 that sells Mars Bars

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I'm running off to eat mars dirt with this cool new matriarchal cult, see ya losers!

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Filthy Hans posted:

really loving ironic that I live on Mars but I'm 54 million miles from the nearest 7-11 that sells Mars Bars

I think they call them Milkyways here.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
first order of business is to build a railroad track so we can put the poor's on the wrong side

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

War and Pieces posted:

first order of business is to build a railroad track so we can put the poor's on the wrong side

the Oregon Protocols are being ratified as we speak

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

when do i get my three boobs

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

http://paulburgess.org/mars.html

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

redneck nazgul posted:

when do i get my three boobs

Screw that, I want three balls.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

i'm gonna join the cult dedicated to making sure humanity does not leave earth so id probably sabotage the colony

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic

CODChimera posted:

i'm gonna join the cult dedicated to making sure humanity does not leave earth so id probably sabotage the colony

thank you

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Since the only way to survive on mars is to live in a bunker 10s of meters below the surface i think we should definitely make air scrubbers part of the constitution to deal with the ramifications of our diet that consists exclusively of lovely little beans grown under uv lamps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

don't blame me I voted for the reactor