Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

yes.
this chicken was a mascot for the "USS Skate"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Now that that's settled, has a fish ever been on a spaceship?

Edit: I wondered this and yes, there ISS had an aquatic habitat: https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/station/research/medaka_studies

Drink-Mix Man fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Dec 18, 2022

Ass-penny

I'm going to smoke a weed and reflect on what I've learned here :henget:

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
science has truly gone too far this time

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Finger Prince

I bet they put a bird in space. Maybe not the ISS but if I were a space+bird scientist, one of the first things I'd want to see is bird flying in zero g. Not sure if there's a good reason to put a fish in a submarine.

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
here's the submarine op

*holds out fist, palm up*

and here comes the bird

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Shifty Nipples

Finger Prince posted:

I bet they put a bird in space. Maybe not the ISS but if I were a space+bird scientist, one of the first things I'd want to see is bird flying in zero g. Not sure if there's a good reason to put a fish in a submarine.

woah, a fish in a fishbowl in an air filled human craft in an even bigger water filled fishbowl

e: on a planet with an atmosphere

Shifty Nipples fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Dec 19, 2022

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
does life in a submarine make chickens extremely small cause that hen is hella cornish