Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
https://www.stnicholascenter.org/around-the-world/customs/palestine/beit-jala-icon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

Santa is seen here using his Christmas magic to protect a small village from missiles during the Six Day War (lower left).

This is an actual Orthodox Ikon so that makes this story canon.

War and Pieces has issued a correction as of 18:59 on Dec 21, 2022

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/JoeGaza93/status/812357152924901376?t=EMMIhXHQRRAM0ATBUpH5sA&s=19
https://twitter.com/RanaHarbiiii/status/547431197903560704?t=CeQhXn6KRCzSiypeyq174g&s=19

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Wow, the war on christmas continues

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

santa is going to give everyone in the idf a lump of coal, which they will interpret as a deadly assault and mow down a palestinian family standing nearby

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!
santa must use his magical sleigh to bypass the iron dome missile defense system and realize a high yield ordinance decapitation strike on the knesset

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

pretty sure the actual Saint Nicholas would just be confused as to what happened to the Roman empire

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

FreeRangeHexagon posted:

pretty sure the actual Saint Nicholas would just be confused as to what happened to the Roman empire

Bah pretty sure they have Santa in Finland
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/40zo9a/is_finland_the_only_legit_heir_of_the_roman_empire/

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

This is ridiculous. Murmansk is the dick of the soviet union and Latvia is the rear end in a top hat, so Finland is pressed right up against the taint. It's hardly free from it!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

HO HO HO, SANTA'S NOT TOUCHING THAT ONE!

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
If you think about it Santa is a sovereign citizen

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Pontificating rear end posted:

OH HO HO HO, THE GOLD TRIM ON MY SLEIGH MEANS YOU CAN'T PULL ME OVER, FED!

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

santacon 2023 in jerusalem :twisted:

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

Pontificating rear end posted:

Worlds last remaining feudal lord

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

does santa deliver presents to the boys and girls in illegal settlements on Palestinian land?

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Filthy Hans posted:

does santa deliver presents to the boys and girls in illegal settlements on Palestinian land?

They are protected from his gross capitalist ways by iron dome.

Weka
May 5, 2019

I don't think this means Syria is a Jewish state.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Sorry Little Timmy, Santa's dead. Iron Dome killed him.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

Weka posted:

I don't think this means Syria is a Jewish state.

Hmm ok but what about Turkey?

Weka
May 5, 2019

War and Pieces posted:

Hmm ok but what about Turkey?

It's like 0.3%. Lebanon and Egypt and the aforementioned Arab Republic are the only places with double digits.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

Weka posted:

It's like 0.3%. Lebanon and Egypt and the aforementioned Arab Republic are the only places with double digits.

Wow I thought Ataturk would have had more descendents than that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

every new version of Loss is stranger then the last