Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

is there a market for this stuff or what

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

maybe SA goon phlegm will be the next gamer girl bathwater or something? just thinking i shiuld save this stuff in case it turns out to be valuable

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
phlegm is one of the four humors so I recommend u ask around at ur local comedy club OP

:tipshat:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Getting on stage at open Mike not and throwing jars of my phlegm and bile at the crowd

Shifty Nipples

Areola Grande posted:

phlegm is one of the four humors so I recommend u ask around at ur local comedy club OP

:tipshat:

lol

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Quadramind

When I was about eight, there was a kid in my class who would regularly cough or sneeze and then immediately just shoot up out of his chair, heading for the door. The teacher would ask him wtf, and he would tilt his head back, visibly drowning in his own gack, and say "Agha hlem ibmamou!"

If we were lucky they'd get the message straight away and excuse him, otherwise he'd have to repeat himself, and little dude would just loving roll that mess around trying to somehow make an opening to talk through.

"A gah, fthsleghm, imm mammou"

Quadramind fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Dec 21, 2022

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
stocking stuffers

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
fill up a vase w/ the stuff

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Prof. Crocodile

you should make your loogies into nft's for massive profit.

frump truck

hello... again!

hork it up, hork it in
let me begin
I came to win, hork at me that's a sin

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

frump truck posted:

hork it up, hork it in
let me begin
I came to win, hork at me that's a sin

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Save it on a jar. Your body needs to make a certain amount and if you save it up the quota for next year is already mostly done.