Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

:stonklol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Hmmm charcuterie you say? Gosh it couldn't hurt to pop in for a quick nibble right?

Thanks Justa Dandelion, Dumb Sex-Parrot, deep dish peat moss!

Dumb Sex-Parrot
nude department store is missing a door to the street so im assuming its entrance is within the charcuterie - let's go there

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

are we wearing pants? we seem rather nude ourselves.

e: bringing the image to this page

sig by owlhawk911

Qaphqa
1. Enter nude department store and purchase some nude

2. Investigate whether we have been possessed by Dimple from Mob Psycho (those cheeks are looking mighty sus)

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Ass-penny

:f5:

RepeatingMeme

nothing valued is here

Keepin that charcuterie in mind for a later adventure

Dumb Sex-Parrot
maybe Chicken Lady's chicken can help us hatch?

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Dumb Sex-Parrot
why not? :colbert:

Qaphqa
-1 Egg is 5 Eggbux

-12 Eggs is 29 Krone (https://www.globalproductprices.com/Denmark/egg_prices/)

- So 0.48Krone ~= 1 Eggbux

- So chicken costs ~ .48krone * 250 = 120 eggbux

Plant MONSTER.

i'm not sure if the exchange rate would be so logical. egg bux logic is like calvinball

Ass-penny

feels good to be home :rznv:

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
we seem to be missing some eggs

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Plant MONSTER.

Sherbert Hoover posted:

we seem to be missing some eggs

Plant MONSTER.

Plant MONSTER.

RepeatingMeme

nothing valued is here

:3:

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Is balloon god going to sing Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world?

e: wait I was visually thinking of giant hands holding them and that's a different jesus song that's he's got the whole world in his hands.

sig by owlhawk911

Plant MONSTER.

pixaal posted:

Is balloon god going to sing Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world?

e: wait I was visually thinking of giant hands holding them and that's a different jesus song that's he's got the whole world in his hands.

we sang the jesus one having the world in his hands but it was in french

Il tient les tout petits bébés dans Ses mains
Il tient mon frère, Il tient ma sœur dans Ses mains
Il tient Papa et Maman, dans Ses mains
Il tient tout l'univers, dans Ses mains.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
>let's take a moment to commend Steve for taking so good care of the place in our absence.

oh yeah did the other guys get back safe from the rap battle??

Plant MONSTER.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
:stonk:

i love the chegg bird and i gotta hear the momos

Dumb Sex-Parrot
team bluriole :love:

Ass-penny

:yeshaha:

RepeatingMeme

nothing valued is here

2D bird is my new favorite bird (shhh dont tell the others)

Justa Dandelion

[sobbing] Look at the circles under my eyes. I haven't slept in weeks!

So when are we getting the 2d and chegg spin off sitcom where they move to the big city and get a couple of roommates and have wacky hijinks?

Hoooooo boy.
:bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin:

Thank you deeply friend Saoshyant and friend w4ddl3d33 and friend Revenous Scoot for these lovely little doodles!

Plant MONSTER.

When I'm done Zelda!!!!!

Shifty Nipples
Probation
Can't post for 56 minutes!

super duper late but lol he got owned so hard he shrank into a corncob an egg

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Plant MONSTER. posted:

When I'm done Zelda!!!!!

zeld harder!! :f5:

Justa Dandelion

[sobbing] Look at the circles under my eyes. I haven't slept in weeks!

How's Zelda? It good?

Hoooooo boy.
:bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin:

Thank you deeply friend Saoshyant and friend w4ddl3d33 and friend Revenous Scoot for these lovely little doodles!

Plant MONSTER.

It's good, I'm playing super slowly though.

God will hatch eventually

DaChurl

I'm not familiar with the type of thing I'm seeing.
Makes sense for God to have an extra long incubation period imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
some say that is what is happening now irl