Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I’ve made a thread like this a few years ago, so I thought I’d do it again. With today being Christmas, post your sports-related haul from the holiday season.

Not pictured: the Austin FC biennial (it doesn’t capture well on camera, being black matte).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

I ordered it once it was announced, and thanks to overseas shipping it was supposed to arrive in January, but my sports Christmas present for myself is the PDX carpet City edition Trail Blazers jersey.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Happy birthday to me.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Aside from the book, the first bunch of new baseball cards I've bought or received since I was a kid and decided to stop collecting because as a hobby it was no longer fun.

Also, those tiny figurines at the top were stocking stuffers that are apparently called "TeenyMates".

Crazy Ted fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Jan 9, 2023