Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ohtori Akio

spacemang_spliff posted:

it's always funny to me like the bathroom bills and trans people can only compete in sports of their gender pretransition because the first trans person I ever knew was someone whose sister I was friends with in high school. he was built like a brick shithouse, he got into like powerlifting and poo poo after he transitioned. very much a dude's rock kind of guy. so it's like if you want people that were assigned female at birth to only use the women's bathroom then don't be offended that this dude who looks like he should be in strongman competitions is grunting out a creatine poo poo in the ladies room

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio
i guess unbyob topics might be contained in these posts, but because it's a thread for posting, emptyquoting, lol'ing, etc - its very byob, nevertheless.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Only a 6er was left in the Temple, but by a miracle, it lasted for 7 whole days.

Ass-penny

Frank Frank posted:

Sonic the hedgehog only it's the goatman and rings explode out of his butthole when he takes damage

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

also this entire series of posts from upthread of the one in my last post

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut