Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
https://twitter.com/NoContextBoomer/status/1606968205188435973?t=NbbuA4HpZQWyJ2q6nBzbQw&s=19

I got a $150 tub of dried morel mushrooms and some god awful looking Costco hot sauce collection

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

a day older

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

my parents got me not one, not two, but like 5 different jackets or sweatshirts, and my wife got me two. I think they're making a point about my wardrobe! My brother got me a nifty gift card to buy a game and a microsd card for my Switch. I got my wife some stuff (she spent Christmas with us), but the best gift was a cute card with a long message about the season being harder and how much I appreciate having someone I can rely on when I'm not 100%. :]

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
The realization that I am now allergic to cats :(

Also a pizza stone.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

where my battery daddies at

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

depressed

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

NeatHeteroDude posted:

my parents got me not one, not two, but like 5 different jackets or sweatshirts, and my wife got me two. I think they're making a point about my wardrobe! My brother got me a nifty gift card to buy a game and a microsd card for my Switch. I got my wife some stuff (she spent Christmas with us), but the best gift was a cute card with a long message about the season being harder and how much I appreciate having someone I can rely on when I'm not 100%. :]

That sounds really nice

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

we only do gifts for the kids. I got lots of food and wine and holiday cheer, and some kind of infection that's making me really snotty, maybe covid?? Christmas ftw

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
4 feet of snow up my loving rear end!!!

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

That sounds really nice

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

That sounds really nice

the shoveling sucks but we didn't lose power or internet and I got to work from home yesterday and today so I can't complain

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

free cumshitter

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

you must be really tall

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I got a real grade MSN-02 Zeong and RX-93 Nu Gundam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Stairmaster posted: