Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Justa Dandelion

[sobbing] Look at the circles under my eyes. I haven't slept in weeks!

Ok, somebody help me find all the edge pieces.

Hoooooo boy.
:bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin:

Thank you deeply friend Saoshyant and friend w4ddl3d33 and friend Revenous Scoot for these lovely little doodles!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justa Dandelion

Hey does this piece look like that section of trees? Not sure if it's the same shade of green.

Hoooooo boy.

Thank you deeply friend Saoshyant and friend w4ddl3d33 and friend Revenous Scoot for these lovely little doodles!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
stop bogarting all the sky pieces I'm good at those

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Mind if I put my paper plate full of greasy nachos right on the table?

Activia

Goal: some kind of neat moth
poo poo we started too close to the edge of the table we have to carefully scootch the whole thing over six inches

thanks deep dish peat moss for the Pomelo Princess!

Buttchocks

MITTENS, NOOOOO!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Mom keeps bringing me cranberry juice but no coaster so I keep having to sit my drink on the puzzle itself and everyone is just getting mad but you know the rules, no cups on the table.

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

This section of horse HAS to go by the pasture. Look at the box theres no other horses in the scene! HOW DOES IT NOT FIT THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE

Thanks Justa Dandelion, Dumb Sex-Parrot, deep dish peat moss!

RepeatingMeme

nothing valued is here

Someone hold me back i swear to gosh im going to flip this fudging table

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

MOM. MOM. THE PUZZLE PIECES YOU ARE USING DON'T EVEN GO WITH THIS ONE. OH MY GOD. STOP. YOU CAN'T JUST GIVE THE HORSE HORNS, MOM, NOW IT LOOKS LIKE KRAMPUS.

CHRISTMAS PUZZLE RUINED, MOM.

Activia

:gasp: a corner!

RepeatingMeme

nothing valued is here

Hides one piece in my pocket so i can triumphantly place the very last piece in front of everyone and everyone claps and cheers and hoists me on their shoulders and i am the holiday guest of honor and grandma regally shakes my hand and says I always believed in you kyle and I get an extra slice of the cake after dinner

Justa Dandelion

Hey, is this that piece of the river you were looking for? No? Oh ok.

Hoooooo boy.

Activia

I am working on the polar bear, send me anything that looks like a polar bear butt

Buttchocks

Didn't we do this same puzzle last year?

pseudorandom

Okay, I looked at the box, and this piece definitely goes in this area. I don't have any matching pieces, but I'm just going to set it in the middle here so we remember. Don't move it!

Justa Dandelion

Buttchocks posted:

Didn't we do this same puzzle last year?

It's tradition.

Hoooooo boy.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Who keeps eating all the pieces with red on them? They don't TASTE red. We've talked about this.

FutonForensic

I did a holiday puzzle with my family and there were duplicate pieces in the box. So if any of you were missing 4 pieces from "Charles Wysocki Hickory Haven Canal 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle," I am sorry.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I just finished a Charles Wysocki Hickory Haven Canal 1000 Piece puzzle and a bunch of the freaking pieces were missing :argh:

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

pseudorandom

I just finished a Charles Wysocki Hickory Haven Canal 1000 Piece puzzle and none of the red pieces tasted red :argh:

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I hope no one noticed I mixed in an incomplete set of one of those 3D foam jigsaw puzzles of the titanic in with the regular pieces

RepeatingMeme

nothing valued is here

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I hope no one noticed I mixed in an incomplete set of one of those 3D foam jigsaw puzzles of the titanic in with the regular pieces

I THOUGHT these red pieces tasted a little foamy!!!

Buttchocks

How did you even wedge these two pieces together? Great, now this one is bent.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Well great, now the whole puzzle is bent.

Wait

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Activia

puzzle log day 6

progress remains slow. most of the solvers have abandoned the project, leaving only us few. the vast featureless snow field has defeated all challengers. my vision is failing. our snack supplies are running low. I can only see mismatched candy cane stripes when I close my eyes. I fear the dining room table will never be clear again.

pseudorandom

I'm starting a pile of mostly-white, probably-snow pieces over here. They're too difficult to identify right now so there's no reason to have them be in the way of us trying to find other pieces.

Activia

pseudorandom posted:

I'm starting a pile of mostly-white, probably-snow pieces over here. They're too difficult to identify right now so there's no reason to have them be in the way of us trying to find other pieces.

send them this way some of them might be bear butts!

Twenty Four

if you draw your own picture on the back you get two puzzles for the price of one

RepeatingMeme

nothing valued is here

Twenty Four posted:

if you draw your own picture on the back you get two puzzles for the price of one

And ruin the free cardboard themed puzzle they always come with? No THANK you!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Haha why's there 5 corner pieces

RepeatingMeme

nothing valued is here

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Haha why's there 5 corner pieces

Staring intently between the puzzle and picture on the box, vein throbbing on forehead

Manifisto

this might just be the most ambitious thing every attempted in the history of humankind. give me that blob you're working on with the small houses, if we position it just so diagonally beneath this blob with the trees and the sky . . . . YES THEY loving FIT TOGETHER I"M A GENIUS oh wait no they don't, sorry

ty nesamdoom!

Buttchocks

who finished the cloud bits overnight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

If it was those drat puzzle elves who did that then we have to dismantle their work immediately. This isn't for them. It's for us.