Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which agency had the best christmas party?
This poll is closed.
CIA 2 25.00%
FBI 2 25.00%
NSA 2 25.00%
Other 2 25.00%
Total: 8 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Hey all, just so you're aware - we're transition the federal reporting system to a new database this weekend and you'll have to log your reports in this thread until Monday.

I checked in with NeatHeteroDude and he assured me that only people cooperating with federal agencies inside the US can see this thread, so you should feel safe reporting on any dissidence that you've managed to create in nascent Leftist movements within the last reporting period. Remember, you guys are doing great work - Something Awful is historically a great place for federal reporting and ensuring that Leftists are persuaded towards inaction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
:nsa:

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
the MPDG you sent me last quarter really took me out of the game I gotta say you guys know your stuff.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

When is President Trump (cumshitter) getting reinstated by Jeffrey of YOSPOS, again? :thunk:

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Trump was already reinstated he's just refusing to post.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Soiled Meat
I have a safe non-traceable illegal screenshots. Find me in the #5555 irc channel inside the videogame Path of Exile (softcore league). My code name is BrieBrieJoy and I will send you to a discord dead drop where I have hidden the illegal posts in the channel where a Guildwars 2 guild posts pictures of their poop.

Bring Chaos orbs for the old Lowtax dossier. One divine orb for the Elentor banme.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

KirbyKhan posted:

I have a safe non-traceable illegal screenshots. Find me in the #5555 irc channel inside the videogame Path of Exile (softcore league). My code name is BrieBrieJoy and I will send you to a discord dead drop where I have hidden the illegal posts in the channel where a Guildwars 2 guild posts pictures of their poop.

Bring Chaos orbs for the old Lowtax dossier. One divine orb for the Elentor banme.

KirbyKhan. This is hard to understand. Can you elaborate?

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
George Soros I haven't gotten paid for this month where's my money you old bitch

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Soiled Meat

NeatHeteroDude posted:

KirbyKhan. This is hard to understand. Can you elaborate?

Hell no I'm not gonna elaborate over a public channel. Just click on monsters in a videogame for enough hours to give me an orb. Then I'll know you are foreal and then tell you anything and everything.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic
handle this

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
i didnt read the thread but it's pretty ableist to assume everyone has hands. you got some growing up to do OP

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

lumpentroll posted:

handle this

You don't have to maintain the facade in a private thread.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

lumpentroll posted:

handle this

pm me

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
on it

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

This is KK

Most thread replies reduced to Fark level one liners due to forum stagnation

New threads successfully clogged by project Threadshitter (thanks qcs crew)

Mods appear completely unaware of Coupons & Deals infiltration

Oh and Mr. president, the forum's main character top secret clearance link is under total surveillance at all times due to their dangerous posting levels

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Xaris posted:

i didnt read the thread but it's pretty ableist to assume everyone has hands. you got some growing up to do OP

Actually it's ableist to assume "handlers" is about hands, not everyone has hands and uses handlers to mean the use of physical hands. Also you sound like a spy, this is the sort of post a leftist spy would make.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

KirbyKhan posted:

Hell no I'm not gonna elaborate over a public channel. Just click on monsters in a videogame for enough hours to give me an orb. Then I'll know you are foreal and then tell you anything and everything.

I'm clicking now! What's going on??!

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
I’m at the end of my rope here, this guy never leaves his apartment, doesn’t have sex, heck he’ll hover his mouse cursor over a spepsister video for a bit but then watches non-penetrative girl on girl. How the hell do we blackmail this guy?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i believe in non-interference in the internal affairs of organizations of which i do not belong. that's what it means to practice mutual respect, peaceful coexistence and win-win cooperation as the three principles in the new era. it's about seeking common ground while reserving differences, choosing mutual benefit over zero-sum games or the i-win-you-lose approach. and for the posters of CSPAM as well as other subforums, i wish you all a happy new year.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I've been loving my boss' wife but only because he's almost completely disabled by Havana Syndrome and can only get it up if he watches his weird subordinate rail his wife.

I'm a humanitarian.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Zeroisanumber posted:

I've been loving my boss' wife but only because he's almost completely disabled by Havana Syndrome and can only get it up if he watches his weird subordinate rail his wife.

I'm a humanitarian.

That's tough, thanks for taking one for the team. If your boss has followed the Havana Syndrome reporting protocols he'll be well taken care of, he's truly an American hero.

Stay strong.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Project Gold Ring is proceeding

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
83912 83912 10080
10080 46543 46543
257 257 143 143
000 00

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Crazypoops posted:

Project Gold Ring is proceeding

I got my dick caught in the gold ring. Please pause Project Gold Ring until I can extract.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
My handler was permabanned :/

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Mr Hootington posted:

My handler was permabanned :/

I'm sorry to hear that, Alec was one of our best assets.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

twelve Omaha solemn certainty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Database migration was successful, thanks all. I need to get back to working on retrieving the rogue Musk/Boucher AI progeny.