Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SubNat
Nov 27, 2008

So the year is finally coming to a close, which makes for a good time to look back at all the good, bad, and utterly batshit that's happened this year.
I mean loving hell it's impossible to keep up with all the people perpetually clowning (or dare I say, Tate-ing) on themselves online nowadays.

Maybe your favourite little thing is something personal, or maybe there's some nugget of drama you're itching to recount.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SubNat
Nov 27, 2008

For me, I'm finally in a spot where I can just kind of let my shoulders down, and not worry too much about living day-to-day anymore, which is just such an absurd change of pace to just 1.5-2 years ago.
(I've also been gleefully watching Elon just rip apart all of his undeserved image online. I have never seen a man poo poo on his own face with such utter unyielding ferocity before. It's loving exceptional. )

Also Andrew Tate tweeting himself into jail is just... *chefs kiss*.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Does discovering a 2019 show in 2022 count? Because if so, The Boys. :swoon:

If it doesn't, Elizabeth II dying wasn't too shabby.