Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

David Jenkins has confirmed it's all over. No luck finding other network pickups or with the campaign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOLY FUCK
Mar 31, 2007

Cats are terrifying, everyone knows that! 'Cause they're witches! And they've got knives in their feet!

Yeah, I wasn’t super surprised by that and already made my peace with it a couple of months ago. I feel really bad for a lot of the fans though, especially those who were involved in the renewal/get another network to pick them up campaigns. A lot of sad people on my timeline now :smith:

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
It’s yo ho ho-ver. :smith:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

MikeJF posted:

David Jenkins has confirmed it's all over. No luck finding other network pickups or with the campaign.

:( sad news. I doubt there will be anything like this show again anytime soon.

Narzack
Sep 15, 2008
drat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

I kinda held out hope since The Minx was renewed, but they had an entire season in the can and had more HBO Max damage done to them…