Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Happy new year. Is anyone going to try and better themselves this year?

I know it is clichè, but I'm going to try and lose some weight. I'm too drat fat.

My secondary goal is to unite the far left and far right to cleanse the usa of the tankie scum.

Mr Hootington has issued a correction as of 05:25 on Jan 1, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Mr Hootington posted:

My secondary goal is to unite the far left and far right to cleanse the usa of the tankie scum.
i think this is a death in june thing

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
The legendary homo-nazi is real!!?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

My red-brown new year's resolution is that if I have blood in my stool I will go to the doctor.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

i think this is a death in june thing

I think ol Douggy P is just the brown

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

I'm going to try to workout a little more. These last few weeks, I've been struggling to motivate myself and make it out.

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
Gonna finally learn to speak turkish instead of grunting out individual words like a caveman. Sold my impala back in america to afford intensive classes. Also lose weight im back up to 173 lbs

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i pledge to have sex in 2023

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

lobster shirt posted:

i pledge to have sex in 2023

for every one you gently caress i wont gently caress two

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Weka posted:

The legendary homo-nazi is real!!?

Yeah... real fat!!!

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Mr Hootington posted:

Happy new year. Is anyone going to try and better themselves this year?

I know it is clichè, but I'm going to try and lose some weight. I'm too drat fat.

build more lean muscle this year, and as ever, secure the existence of actually existing strasserism and a future for strasserite children

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Tankies are out? What the hell