Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

I have this friend Jerry. He's a nice enough guy but he has this bizarre obsession. This obsession is about one inconsistency between Godfather the novel, and Godfather the film. He's fine with every Chang except one: he's really mad that that one character doesn't have a massive hog in the film like he does in the novel. If anyone so much as mentions The Godfather or really any mafia film or whatever, he'll launch into a tirade about "gigantic penis erasure". Sometimes he doesn't even need a prompt. It's cost him relationships, but he can't stop!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Youremother

MORT

Hey this isn't a Discworld thread

Escape From Noise

Youremother posted:

Hey this isn't a Dickworld thread

Youremother

MORT

Dickworld I wanna go I wanna go ahhhhh

old friend

thought you meant a big pig not a penis. I was on side for a while but you lost me

Escape From Noise

old friend posted:

thought you meant a big pig not a penis. I was on side for a while but you lost me

Much like Sonny Corleone lost his huge horse dick in the film adaptation of The Godfather?

Stoner Sloth

Escape From Noise posted:

Much like Sonny Corleone lost his huge horse dick in the film adaptation of The Godfather?

did he check behind the couch for it? or maybe he left it in the bed?

Stoner Sloth

"I said leave a horse's head as a threat, you idiots!"

Escape From Noise

Buddy, it's not detachable like King Missile's. He was emasculated by Francis Ford Coppola.

nut

hey give me back my dad

google THIS

"Leave the gun, bring the cannoli!"

"...Wait, which of those is an innuendo for his giant dick?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i shall die on this hill. the hill of the big donger that was not mentioned in a mafia movie

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER