Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Your Favorite 16th-string Raven?
Barry "Loud Farts" McGee
Pops Albernauthy
Mutt "Mr. Chrome" Mangrove
Shizzle P. McTwtist
Garth Nuttinberger
Lamar Jackson
Nana "Gramma" Antipasto
John Harbaugh Himself
View Results

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Feels like that should have technically been a fumble? I guess Andrews's body was positioned away from the opposing end zone and that counts as giving himself up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pizza combos
Feb 23, 2011
lmao

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Miss Lonelyhearts posted:

Hot take this game was good

Honestly I had fun watching it even with a Ravens loss.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I was going to root for the Ravens then I realized it's way funnier if Pittsburgh won

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Well congrats on making this a truly stupid night.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

I long for the day Greg Roman is rotting in some college football program

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Roasted Donut posted:

lmao. this stupid rear end team just might make the playoffs so they can lose by 3 scores in the first round again

It's probably be to the Chiefs again too

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
What was the unsportsmanlike conduct??

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

fsif posted:

Feels like that should have technically been a fumble? I guess Andrews's body was positioned away from the opposing end zone and that counts as giving himself up?

He was touched by a Steeler while his knee was still down so it would have been dead regardless

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

SNF not even making it to 9 pages. Amazing.

:bighow:

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Mike Tomlin making the playoffs with these dogshit QBs is a miracle

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Mystic Stylez posted:

I long for the day Greg Roman is rotting in some college football program

I’m starting to believe that he thinks games are only 30 minutes long and no one has the heart to tell him otherwise

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

CBJSprague24 posted:

I remembered it was on while flying from Atlanta to Jacksonville on Flight Sim.

Infinitely better use of your time than actually watching this game.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

lol

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

I looked into this in great depth and quite frankly I agree with the sentiment clearly expressed within.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Two heavyweights in their prime exchanging haymakers and wry smiles

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

Mike Tomlin making the playoffs with these dogshit QBs is a miracle

they'd already be in if he didn't badly mismanage the entire situation at the beginning of the year

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Roasted Donut posted:

they'd already be in if he didn't badly mismanage the entire situation at the beginning of the year
I still feel if TJ didn't get hurt our D could have buoyed some of those losses we got earlier in the season; Pickett looks good at least just need to fire this dogshit OC

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
the last steeler drive was loving awesome. hell yeah

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Miss Lonelyhearts posted:

Hot take this game was good
It was so perfectly on brand for this matchup, nobody outside of these fanbases cares and it was mostly boring garbage but it was also beautiful and magical

Apr 7, 2003

Roasted Donut posted:

Are you saying that Mitchell Trubisky was not the right choice to start the season?

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

achillesforever6 posted:

I still feel if TJ didn't get hurt our D could have buoyed some of those losses we got earlier in the season; Pickett looks good at least just need to fire this dogshit OC

Yeah. That's what I mean though, doing the whole QB competition bullshit charade in training only really hurt the team early on. Giving Pickett zero time with the ones until throwing him in cold in the Jets game was utterly insane. You draft a QB in the first round there's no reason to not immediately give them the keys unless you have an Aaron Rodgers type situation, especially someone as old and experienced as Pickett. And frankly they probably could have taken those early pats and jets games with him playing because Trubisky was absolutely horrid

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Are you saying that Mitchell Trubisky was not the right choice to start the season?

your av owns lol

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Absolutely. Everyone already knew Trubisky loving sucked, he's had years in the league to prove that. There was zero reason to hand the job to him on a platter.

Apr 7, 2003

graph posted:

your av owns lol

The anonymous benefactor who made it politely gave me a Mario Lemieux jersey

Apr 7, 2003

Roasted Donut posted:

Absolutely. Everyone already knew Trubisky loving sucked, he's had years in the league to prove that. There was zero reason to hand the job to him on a platter.

Just double checking. Everyone sane agrees. They signed Trubisky before the draft and I figure whoever was in charge of the purse strings had to pretend they actually gave a poo poo about him in the face of his immediate obsolescence.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

Infinitely better use of your time than actually watching this game.

I like starting on my podunk towns grass runway

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

They signed Trubisky before the draft and I figure whoever was in charge of the purse strings had to pretend they actually gave a poo poo about him in the face of his immediate obsolescence.

yeah it was something. stupid as hell, but whatever. now, will canada survive the offseason is the question

Apr 7, 2003

graph posted:

yeah it was something. stupid as hell, but whatever. now, will canada survive the offseason is the question

Canada cannot make up for years of poor draft picks or no draft picks at all

He's been fine since the bye, leave him in place if just to show owner faith in Tomlin. He's Tomlin's guy. If he fucks up later then you take it up with Mike.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Canada cannot make up for years of poor draft picks or no draft picks at all

He's been fine since the bye, leave him in place if just to show owner faith in Tomlin. He's Tomlin's guy. If he fucks up later then you take it up with Mike.

i agree.

i havent been this fired up after a steeler win in a long time. last week was super cool but this was different. i might be back

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

I love Mike Tomlin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003

graph posted:

i havent been this fired up after a steeler win in a long time. last week was super cool but this was different. i might be back

^^^^^^