Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

ROLEX VISION posted:

yes this song was actually comissioned by the governor of new york city for his birthday. "mommy took a bus trip, now she gotta buss out, now everybody ride her, just like a bus route" is actually a reference to the governor's baby mother.

edit: the lyrics are actually "mommy took a bus trip, now she got her bust out".

Oh, sorry, hes cool as hell now.

If he has a son I hope it was named Jay A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
In Britain it's pronounced "J Zed"

ROLEX VISION
Oct 3, 2014

dreams money can buy
i would name my child jamie after him.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Piss Creep posted:

Theres no difference between this or your workplaces boss or CEO making a lovely advertising TikTok

[piece of poo poo song that I refuse to quote]

:hmmyes: I loving hate this piece of poo poo song. It's terrible, uninspired, and borderline embarrassing, as someone from New York.

edit:

me posted:

one of the only songs in the history of music worse than "Wonderful Christmastime"

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Jan 12, 2023

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

YeahTubaMike posted:

:hmmyes: I loving hate this piece of poo poo song. It's terrible, uninspired, and borderline embarrassing, as someone from New York.

as someone from new york, it's everything you deserve

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Colonel Cancer posted:

He's no lil peep

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

as someone from new york, it's everything you deserve

drat, what did we do? Couldn't they just give us a lethal injection instead?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

YeahTubaMike posted:

drat, what did we do? Couldn't they just give us a lethal injection instead?

i assume it related to the Yankees

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Jay z is dogshit

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Rolex is 100% correct tbh, if someone tells you their favorite show is the Sopranos there's a good chance any discussion about TV with them will be boring as poo poo.

Slip
Jan 20, 2001
Jay-Z is an industry ho who was at one point on the same label as Dame, of course he's going to dick ride the wave.

Grown men attacking women in songs is some bitch made little kid poo poo, and the only reason why Jay-Z went so hard on the females in his life is because he knew he couldn't play that tough talk poo poo with real dudes in the street. Dame is also constantly getting his card pulled by other rappers for talking out of pocket. Little kids in Chicago had that grown man tucking his chain into his shirt when they flexed on him in Cali.

White dudes always gotta bring up Jay-Z when talking about anything involving rap music, poo poo's loving embarrassing.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
when miley cyrus name dropped jay-z in her hit single I knew he had arrived

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Luvcow posted:

lololol

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Luvcow posted:

lol

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

ROLEX VISION posted:

yeah because england is 100% white & middle class. what you're doing is erasing a huge part of a country and the last comments are v racist.

gently caress off clean shirt!

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"

Piss Creep posted:

Everyone in this thread is like 35 with at least one kid and a mortgage

Just talk about the Pretty in Pink soundtrack or whatever you do.

Yes, we're old enough to remember when rapping was about introducing yourself and making rhymes about how awesome you are and making an excellent sound track for Playstation 2 era snowboarding games. But then it got all gangstafied by E-Zed-E and that Dr. Dre fellow (who, I understand, doesn't even have a Ph. D).

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Slip posted:

Jay-Z is an industry ho who was at one point on the same label as Dame, of course he's going to dick ride the wave.

Grown men attacking women in songs is some bitch made little kid poo poo, and the only reason why Jay-Z went so hard on the females in his life is because he knew he couldn't play that tough talk poo poo with real dudes in the street. Dame is also constantly getting his card pulled by other rappers for talking out of pocket. Little kids in Chicago had that grown man tucking his chain into his shirt when they flexed on him in Cali.

White dudes always gotta bring up Jay-Z when talking about anything involving rap music, poo poo's loving embarrassing.

Dane cook sucks

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Johnathan-Z

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Just remembered dirt off your shoulder and I would like to humbly change my mind

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Dixville posted:

Just remembered dirt off your shoulder and I would like to humbly change my mind

Dirt off your dick

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Dirt off your dick

Never.

TwoDayLife
Jan 26, 2006

On a two-day vacation
*poot*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfyQ8muKLdc