Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

Twenty Four posted:

A lot of neat tiny details in that building, quite the drawing endeavor! reminds me a bit of something else in a really good way!

I'd like to see heavy metal guitar planet if your fingers ever work again.

You found the cute lil' chapel where the metal guitars get married :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

I kept meaning to post itt but I would like to explore the forgotten planet of ninja chessmasters

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Quadramind

deep dish peat moss posted:

Sweeeet

Well done, deepd. Another premium art thread. Treasure.

deep dish peat moss

I've been taking an intermission from these to draw rpgmaker enemies today :hai:

baka of lathspell

take ur time

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Shifty Nipples

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Finger Prince

I would like to explore cactus planet, where everything is cactus except for the sand people who live there (who are sand)!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

That's incredible

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Twenty Four

bizarro, I love you!

I think about this episode and the Stimutacs episode regularly. Also good news, my Stimutacs are being refilled today :hellyeah:

There's so many quotes from that show that a specific friend of mine regularly rattle off at each other and it always makes us laugh :)

That is badass!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

I think about this episode and the Stimutacs episode regularly. Also good news, my Stimutacs are being refilled today :hellyeah:

Twenty Four posted:

bizarro, I love you!

bawk bawk

deep dish peat moss

Dr. Honked posted:

i'd like a postcard from Crumbobulonius Prime please. i have heard that the Lords of Crumbo have done a really nice job on the place.

Indeed they have, you've found one of the palaces of the third Crumbobulanus Dynasty which the Lords of Crumbo have converted into a sick skatepark and sculpture garden.

Quadramind

Indeed they have, you've found one of the palaces of the third Crumbobulanus Dynasty which the Lords of Crumbo have converted into a sick skatepark and sculpture garden.

:pusheen:

Oh, I wanna get in there so bad

Dumb Sex-Parrot

You have found... this. I don't know anything about cars, but I think it's where cars park when they're feeling sick?

If I were a sick car I'd park here. :love:

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Ass-penny

oops, dart in your neck

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I wonder if there are any worlds that are shaped like a Mobius triangle...

I'll probably never know 👀

deep dish peat moss

Quadramind posted:

I would like a peek into the most opulent sewer

"The Sewers are a weird place for a royal alchemist's lab, kind of unsanitary." you think, as you shove bottle after bottle of sewer brew into your pockets

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Jan 9, 2023

Quadramind

Yes! I got the sewer play set with aphid paladin action figure.

Thanks deep dish peat mom!

Collect them all.

Twenty Four

Quadramind posted:

Thanks deep dish peat mom!

I don't know if this was intentional or not, but I like it lol

deep dish peat moss

I've been in A Mood (tm) for the last few days where I want to try out new things so instead of drawing I've been kitbashing things:

& also I bought a super low-fi pixel art asset pack that I've been converting into the right formats to make a game in rpgmaker or something :hellyeah:

The idea being to use all of these other drawings as like, dialog portraits, enemies, etc.

But I'll get back to drawing soon

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Jan 11, 2023

baka of lathspell

it’s hard to quote a post and zero in on where u said this but making ur own sprites for rpgmaker is neat

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

alexandriao

Asstron III

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

baka fwocka fwame posted:

it’s hard to quote a post and zero in on where u said this but making ur own sprites for rpgmaker is neat

:yeah: I'm gonna do a battle system where the party is on the bottom of the screen facing upwards and the enemies are on the top, like earthbound kinda