Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
stuck momentarily perceiving 2023 as some future date in spite of facts please advise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

big ups to that first nut of '23

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i signed 22 on like a dozen date fields today at the doctor's before i noticed. woopsie

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

basement jihadist posted:

big ups to that first nut of '23

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Wow man, yeah, that's pretty crazy, you're right

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

2023, more like ooh oh poo pee.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
wrote down the wrong year todayu

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
We learned nothing from Y2K

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Today something at work was due January 2023 and I thought "that's a long time from now" and had to correct myself. I feel your pain op

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Im still writing in 1996....9/11 hasn't happened for me yet.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
This isn't the past, or the present. This is the future.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
It pretty much feels like the "In The Year 2525" song has come true and that's what year it is

it might as well be

if Elon will survive

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Yep been farming this here field all year. Start dig'n up what thought was going to be those tatoes I planted a while back, and all I found was a bunch of old crumby 2023's.

What the hell, can't eat 'em. So's look'in like we're all going hungry again tonight. :(

Dukberry
Nov 5, 2013

lmao if you have any reason to acknowledge the passage of time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica
You just gotta have a job that involves planning for the future a lot. It's April, imo