Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barfdog

alrighty, heres some mad useful advice for some of you with office yobs

need something urgent from your boss? he's told you to "circle back on this?" simply circumambulate their desk as quickly as possible (preferably at jogging speed or above) for an immediate answer; as a bonus, they may even commend you for your diligence!

the right corporat elife hack means you can avoid the drudgery, and keep cashing those checks baby :hehe:

share some of your own below!

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barfdog

oh, and make sure to bug the water cooler so you never miss a single hot office topic!

barfdog

sick of your emails being ignored? make EVERYTHING a meeting

Escape From Noise

Infiltrate the executive washroom

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
Sick of emails? Just ignore them!

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
Set up a conveyor belt and pulley system so that every time your computer receives an email it is placed directly into the incinerator

Escape From Noise

Bring Your Child To Work Day, and make them do the work!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Don't do any work but keep filling out your timesheets.

Simsmagic

im beautiful

Don't fill out any paperwork. Just don't do it! Nobody looks at it anyways

thank you dumb sex-parrot for the wonderful sig!

Macnult

if you don't want to clock out for lunch you can just say you spent the hour thinking about work

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Just don't go, that place fucken sucks anyway

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Justa Dandelion

[sobbing] Look at the circles under my eyes. I haven't slept in weeks!

Legally they can't stop you from taking home those office supplies. Resell them on ebay for that :10bux: :10bux: :10bux:.

Hoooooo boy.
:bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin:

Thank you deeply friend Saoshyant and friend w4ddl3d33 and friend Revenous Scoot for these lovely little doodles!

Justa Dandelion

[sobbing] Look at the circles under my eyes. I haven't slept in weeks!

This includes bigger items like printers and office desktops.

Hoooooo boy.
:bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin:

Thank you deeply friend Saoshyant and friend w4ddl3d33 and friend Revenous Scoot for these lovely little doodles!

Simsmagic

im beautiful

if your boss tries to give you "the business" tell them actually you're the ceo, you're on undercover boss, and actually they're fired. then claim their desk and put your feet on the table because due to ancient tradition you're the new boss

thank you dumb sex-parrot for the wonderful sig!

Shifty Nipples

boss makes a dollar i make a dime that's why i steal office supplies because gently caress em that's why

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Twenty Four

spike the water cooler with vodka and the coffee pot with whiskey

biosterous

if you incorporate yourself as a separate company, you can legally steal your boss' office as long as you say "this is a hostile takeover" while gently but firmly pushing him out of the room

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

baka of lathspell

Justa Dandelion posted:

This includes bigger items like printers and office desktops.

I need this to uh… work really hard from home

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Put an away message on your enail that says "due to a large volume of emails in the backlog, I am not able to accept new emails". Never turn it off

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

simply reply to all your emails but for the sign off use bad wishes & I hate you

works every time

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)