Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Brooklyn 99 just ended this year after sucking off cops stopped being cool, but it's being cancelled way faster than Frasier cause it makes the countries defending against putler's aggression look backwards as opposed to being stalwart defenders of freedom. Looks like Jake made another mistake aside from trusting the Pontiac bandit!!! 😅

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Season 6 episode 10 has aged like fine milk! Associating Ukraine with brand theft, nudity, and bad fathers? Did loving Putin direct this episode? Is Netflix not ashamed of airing RT propaganda???!!!

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Brooklyn 69

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

brooklyn 99 was the last chance for proletarian victory, and now that it's cancelled, we are doomed to a series of clay hitlers fashioned in the likeness of a golden hitler past until the last human is extinguished

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Season 6 episode 10 features a mutilated pénis in order to normalize Putin's disgusting genitalia in America :smallbarf:

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

This guy watched Brooklyn 99 lol

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Brooklyn 99 is maybe the most important television show to ever be broadcast, some respect please.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

brooklyn gay gay

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

brooklyn gay gay

Woooo

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

wayne

gretzky

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
I would like to have coitus with Stephanie Beatriz. Also ACAB.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
fortunately, tv cops aren't cops. my love for columbo is pure.