Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
IMPACT WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP - FULL METAL MAYHEM
Josh Alexander (c) vs. Bully Ray

Our opener tonight on the main show. Bully Ray shocked the wrestling world, first by showing up in, then winning, the Call Your Shot Gauntlet at Bound For Glory last year. While it looked like we'd have a replay of last year, Bully Ray didn't cash in after Alexander's match. Instead, he'd make a formal challenge for this show a few weeks later. After that, though, Bully Ray has gone full bully, attacking all sorts of backstage personnel, including Executive Vice President Scott D'Amore. Now the Walking Weapon is in the title defense of his life, with tables, ladders, and chairs all playing a part.

IMPACT KNOCKOUTS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP - TITLE VS. CAREER
Jordynne Grace (c) vs. Mickie James

Our main event. A few months back, Mickie James made a commitment that the next match she lost would be her last. As is the case with these stipulations, she went on a winning streak that has led to a title match. Grace was the one to end Masha Slamovich's winning streak - can she end the career of James?

IMPACT WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP - ELIMINATION MATCH
The Motor City Machine Guns (c) vs. the Major Players vs. Heath & Rhino vs. Ace Austin & Chris Bey

MCMG are the tag champions. Heath & Rhino are the previous champions, but never got a re-match. The Major Players kept interrupting the two teams. Bullet Club's Ace Austin & Chris Bey were runners-up in the Super Junior Tag League a few months ago. Why not have one of these teams be the definitive best in Impact Wrestling?

IMPACT X-DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
Trey Miguel (c) vs. Black Taurus

These two men met up in the finals of a tournament to crown a new champion after Option C was invoked by Frankie Kazarian, the previous champion. The first time they met, Miguel turned heel in the process of winning the vacant championship. Now that Black Taurus knows Trey is not a trustworthy opponent, he's getting another shot at the title.

IMPACT DIGITAL MEDIA CHAMPIONSHIP
Joe Hendry (c) vs. Moose

Hendry's first feud in Impact Wrestling is the prototypical feud he's had in the indies - guy with a stick up his rear end doesn't like Hendry's tomfoolery, Hendry makes a funny song about the guy with a stick up his rear end, and then they wrestle. Moose is the guy with a stick up his rear end in this instance.

NUMBER ONE CONTENDER'S MATCH
Masha Slamovich vs. Deonna Purrazzo vs. Taylor Wilde vs. Killer Kelly

Spots here, get your spots!

FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE
Rich Swann vs Steve Maclin

Swann and Maclin, both looking to get in the World title picture, had a match a few weeks ago that went to a double-countout. That's why we're getting a falls count anywhere match.

A MATCH NINE MONTHS IN THE MAKING
Jonathan Gresham vs. Eddie Edwards

This was originally booked for Rebellion 2022, but Gresham got hurt shortly before the PPV, and then he signed with the new ROH, so it looked like this match was lost to history. A funny thing happened, though - Tony Khan rubbed Gresham the wrong way, so he left ROH almost immediately after losing the ROH World Championship to Claudio Castagnoli. Now we get the match!

ON THE PRE-SHOW
The Death Dollz vs. Tasha Steelz, Savannah Evans, and Gisele Shaw
Angels vs. Bhupinder Gujjar vs. KUSHIDA vs. "Speedball" Mike Bailey vs. Mike Jackson vs. Yuya Uemura

Also, we find out when/where Rebellion 2023 will take place, as well as Scott D'Amore's temporary replacement as authority figure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Gujjar got replaced with Delirious, and I'm not complaining.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
:siren: they’re doing Miguel/Taurus now :siren:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Give my boy Taurus the belt goddammit :negative:

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Motherfuckin YIKES

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Every time I remember impact exists and give it a chance again I always seem to tune in during something with Bully Ray Tommy Dreamer or both

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
That was an enjoyable overbooked match.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Wow, Kazarian signed!

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Ah, Moose played for the Falcons, that explains the reaction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
This is certainly a telegraph.