Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

fukken lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

lol

EpicCareMadBitch
Dec 20, 2008

Arch Nemesis posted:

To Blizzard Support... Sorry To Bother You And Thank You For Reading... I Enjoy Your Game And Playing It With My Grandson Very Much... Recently My Character Barbara Named After My Beautiful Wife Of 40 Years Has Had A Strange Glitch... If That Is The Word... I Receive Whispers From A Person Named Dirkstabbins As Well As Mail Messages Containing Gold And Items... But I Do Not Remember Doing A Quest For This Person In The Game... Barbara Tells Me That Dirkstabbins Is A Non Player Character That Messages Everyone Like This... That He Is Sort Of A Friend To All Players... But Some Of These Messages Are Very "Blue" If You Take My Meaning... I Know That Society Has Grown Different Since I Was A Boy But I Am Worried That Dirkstabbins Will Be A Poor Influence On Frederick... Please Look Into These Messages And Perhaps Check If There Is An Age Setting For Freddie's Account That Might Keep Him From Getting Them Until He Is A Little More Grown Up.

God Bless,
Gilbert Reflin
---
Barbara, level 13 Blood Elf Priest, Stormscale

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

IGgy IGsen posted:

fukken lmao

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

lmao