Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
whats the best way to scoop the bacteria out afterwards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
is bacteria on yoghurt pretzel too or did they take out the bacteri and thats why its hard

Stoner Sloth

the bacteria is just a front for something even more sinister in the yoghurt, a fronteria if you will

Twenty Four

You know when it says "Kills 99.9% of all bacteria" on the label? Yogurt is the 0.1%. Sorry to break it to you and it might make you feel better if you stay in denial, but in reality, you're just wasting sanitizer.

Stoner Sloth

Twenty Four posted:

You know when it says "Kills 99.9% of all bacteria" on the label? Yogurt is the 0.1%. Sorry to break it to you and it might make you feel better if you stay in denial, but in reality, you're just wasting sanitizer.

guillotine the yogurt?

Twenty Four

Stoner Sloth posted:

guillotine the yogurt?

The dang blade just slides right through, this may be another of those problems like economics that we just don't have an easy solution for yet, unfortunately.

Think of all that bacteria in the yogurt, just teeming with life. If only it would share and redistribute things a bit, we could all live nearly forever!

Escape From Noise

You want yogurt sanitizer not hand sanitizer, op.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

Stoner Sloth posted:

the bacteria is just a front for something even more sinister in the yoghurt, a fronteria if you will

lol

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Escape From Noise

Don't ask too many questions. You don't want to get yoghurt.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

nut

I stopped drinking yoghurt when Jamie Lee Curtis showed me it would make you poo poo out the yellow dots in ur tum

Khanstant
i got yopghurt all over my skin by accident will i be okay

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
note: do NOT put hand satanizer in yogurt

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

itry

Nosfereefer posted:

note: do NOT put hand satanizer in yogurt

Yeah, use vodka instead and make yourself a white russian.

Twenty Four

nut posted:

I stopped drinking yoghurt when Jamie Lee Curtis showed me it would make you poo poo out the yellow dots in ur tum

lol, I don't think I would have thought of that otherwise completely forgettable commercial again for the rest of my life if it wasn't for this post.

Soapyshoes

I will set each and every one of you on fire.
I’m a bit of a “two pump chump” myself :mrgw:

Ass-penny

itry posted:

Yeah, use vodka instead and make yourself a white russian.

:hmmyes:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
yoghurt report: i put cherries from a jar (not the gross bleached syrup ones) and it seemed to neutralize the bacteria since it naturally cooperates with the greek cherry yog