Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Looks like poo poo ngl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Thunderpants is better than anything mentioned so far. That movie has he(f)art.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

That blockbuster exclusive thing reminds me. One time I rented Super Smash Bros on the N64 from Blockbuster and it had a manual for the game in it. I took it out to read and forgot to put it back when I returned it. I never saw a manual in any other game I rented from that point onward.

Id like to thing they got so pissed off that someone stole that Smash Bros manual that they decided to never put them in the rentals again

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

That blockbuster exclusive thing reminds me. One time I rented Super Smash Bros on the N64 from Blockbuster and it had a manual for the game in it. I took it out to read and forgot to put it back when I returned it. I never saw a manual in any other game I rented from that point onward.

Id like to thing they got so pissed off that someone stole that Smash Bros manual that they decided to never put them in the rentals again

You're lucky Bookman died last year or he'd be on your rear end.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

At school this was the movie they used to play us when it was a wet break time or it was the end of term or whatever.

Its an awful movie about a kid whose farts are so bad that they start destroying the town and poo poo. It gets so bad that the courts order him to be put to death by firing squad. In the end hes rescued because they want to use his farts to power rocket ship.

Ages ago I was at a film and TV convention where Rupert Grint was also attending (he wasn’t an official guest he was just around). We’ll have both been around 17/18 at the time.

It wasn’t very big and I kept spotting him getting hassled by Harry Potter fans so I thought “I know what would give him a break from all that” and so next time I went past him I said loudly “hey look guys its that kid from Thunderpants”

He did not think it was funny.

He was furious and started telling me about how he had been in so many better movies than that.

I just thought he would get a laugh out of it :shrug:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDfc_LTPvss

lol

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Oh poo poo this jawn free on YT imma be watching it

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

What the gently caress man like 5 mins in this poo poo is already insane lol, the baby is making some huge gas bubble in his mom's stomach or something that you can see on the ultrasound and he blasts out her pussy and there's literally a shot of this glistening nude doll flying thru the air multiple times

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjzj11gzjQI

Some other people gotta get into this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lmao stalking that mf through the woods