Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lolman
Jan 7, 2023

a real newbie
I'm going to try to use the internet the old way without discord or anything like that, just talk on forums and irc's and I'm not going to play new games either, just play games from 2000 and below
i'm fed up with everything new, I don't understand how the internet has remained in 3 or 4 pages and no one investigates the irc, no one uses it unless it's to try to flirt, which doesn't make sense when there are only guys there i have downloaded a version of windows messenger 3.0 or something like that also yahoo messenger but I don't know where to download AIM more than anything I do this to try to be in harmony with people who want the old to return

What do you think about me going to do all this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
you should get trillian so you can fail to connect to these dead services all at the same time

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Will you play the lovely games that suck rear end?

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch
and iget up again

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
i only play games via the msn gaming zone and gamespy

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
to play the lovely games that suck rear end

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

N. Senada posted:

Will you play the lovely games that suck rear end?

Cubone posted:

to play the lovely games that suck rear end

:yeah:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
you cna play everquewst for free that is a good way to go back to the past

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Gonna go BACK in time

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Gonna go BACK in time

Tell me, doctor
Where are we going this time?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
They say everything old becomes new again so you can probably just wait a bit op

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

dont forget to pack a bunch of c*ndoms to have s*x with the cave babes

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

numberoneposter posted:

dont forget to pack a bunch of c*ndoms to have s*x with the cave babes

Reported for saying the c-word

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

lolman posted:

I'm going to try to use the internet the old way without discord or anything like that, just talk on forums and irc's and I'm not going to play new games either, just play games from 2000 and below
i'm fed up with everything new, I don't understand how the internet has remained in 3 or 4 pages and no one investigates the irc, no one uses it unless it's to try to flirt, which doesn't make sense when there are only guys there i have downloaded a version of windows messenger 3.0 or something like that also yahoo messenger but I don't know where to download AIM more than anything I do this to try to be in harmony with people who want the old to return

What do you think about me going to do all this?

what????

.random
May 7, 2007

Hi OP, it appears you weren’t registered to this Web Site in the year 2000 so plz abstain from posting.

Looking forward to seeing you on IRC, friend!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Why don't you go bag to the past and stay there ya friggin dinosaur.