Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
usually I just aim for one of your threads op :hehe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I was going to a music festival in a semi-rural area and had to poo poo at the last Wal-Mart on the way while we were getting last minute supplies. There was a line but I couldn’t wait so I just walked past everyone in line and poo poo right on the floor drain. On the way to the bathroom I grabbed a little travel pack of baby wipes from one of the registers I was walking past, that was primo, probably one of the the best foresights in a moment of panic in world history.

I wasn’t gonna, like, go find a hose and spray it all down or whatever so I just left. I did wash my hands though.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I haven't, OP. I hope everyone else makes it to the potty in time, too.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
One time, yeah. The second year I was in the Navy I was driving back down to south carolina from pennsylvania after 3 days of drinking and eating pretty much just fast food and junk food. I didn't poo poo once in those three days of leave, I do not know why. Passing through maryland at some point it became clear that my bowels needed evacuating loving ASAP. I pull off the interstate, and there's no obvious options anywhere. I see a big abandoned store of some sort on the corner, turn onto the side road, run into a thick bunch of trees behind the building and unload a good 3-4 pounds. Fortunately those blue shop towels make great toilet paper. idk what I did with them after going to assume I just kind of left them there in a panic and fled

SmallFormatBlues
Aug 12, 2022
Why do you think some delivery drivers have buckets in their truckets. Always be prepared, true drivers know to bring more than an empty wide mouth Gatorade bottle.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
When you get to the toilet almost just in time but not in enough time to center yourself over the bowl so you end up blasting the edge of the seat

Jelly fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Jan 26, 2023

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Drove 3 hours to a state park to camp. Made the mistake of drinking a McDonald’s milkshake on the way in. As soon as we saw the entrance gate to the park I was so excited, because making GBS threads was imminent. After passing the gate we kept driving and driving and driving and as it turns out, the office and camp proper was like 25 minutes past the gate so I parked the car, grabbed the toilet paper from the trunk, and ran a short distance into the wilderness. In a frenzy to remove my pants before exploding, I dropped the toilet paper roll directly under where the poo poo suddenly blasted out. There was no more usable TP for the remainder of our trip and I used a leaf to clean myself as best I could. When we got to camp I used two clean socks and camp soap to wash myself. One sock was soap and water, the other was for rinsing, and I discarded both in the trash receptacle. Anyway that’s my poo poo story.

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

Hey OP what makes you think it’s okay to poo poo all over the place just because it’s a rural area? Rural areas may not have as many people as an urban or suburban area but they’re still important!

Kinda hosed up yo

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Does a goon poo poo in the woods?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Sublimer posted:

Hey OP what makes you think it’s okay to poo poo all over the place just because it’s a rural area? Rural areas may not have as many people as an urban or suburban area but they’re still important!

Kinda hosed up yo

As someone who lives 20 minutes from a stoplight: if someone has to poop on our road, we would rather they just go than come knock on our door. preferably in a large field or a big stand of trees, but if someone is crying and making GBS threads in my ditch while my dogs bark at them, I'm not going to be mad. I'm just going to feel bad for them.

I think the nearest public restroom from my house is like 15 minutes?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

LuckyCat posted:

Drove 3 hours to a state park to camp. Made the mistake of drinking a McDonald’s milkshake on the way in. As soon as we saw the entrance gate to the park I was so excited, because making GBS threads was imminent. After passing the gate we kept driving and driving and driving and as it turns out, the office and camp proper was like 25 minutes past the gate so I parked the car, grabbed the toilet paper from the trunk, and ran a short distance into the wilderness. In a frenzy to remove my pants before exploding, I dropped the toilet paper roll directly under where the poo poo suddenly blasted out. There was no more usable TP for the remainder of our trip and I used a leaf to clean myself as best I could. When we got to camp I used two clean socks and camp soap to wash myself. One sock was soap and water, the other was for rinsing, and I discarded both in the trash receptacle. Anyway that’s my poo poo story.

Why did you bring only one roll of toilet paper?

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Why did you bring only one roll of toilet paper?

It was a weekend camping trip and typically we only use a normal human amount of tp.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
I poo poo my pants, OP

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
It's not a crime to poo poo outside if you don't get caught

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
The perfect thread for Margaret Cho's story about the persimmon diet and making GBS threads herself sitting in her car on the freeway. Holidaaaay. Celebrraaaate.

https://youtu.be/hF1pIMgE8FA