Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I'm literally sitting on chex mix crumbs and detritus that the puppy demolished. She also set tin foil on microwave fire two days ago, gonna have to clean that poo poo out too. Less spilling and more holy gently caress you moron you're going to kill us all. Still miss her every minute she's gone. The power of love.

you probably shouldn't let your dog use the microwave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
We both are, but she's worse than me probably. The worst thing is when she eats stuff in bed like crackers and stuff and then I gotta try and sweep it all off before I go to sleep without waking her up

Meanwhile, I spill a lot of beers on accident

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

3 dogs and 5 eyes? What happened to your one dog?

An injury prior to us adopting her.

It’s her left eye. It’s still in there but shrunken and opaque, and her third eyelid has pretty much grown over it. It doesn’t bother her so the vet recommended we leave it in since she’s very old and the surgery would be risky.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
My girlfriend is good about cleaning up after herself, so it's endearing more than annoying, but holy poo poo, she cannot make food or pour herself a drink without it becoming an absolute debacle. Her recipe for spaghetti, as near as I can tell, calls for her to get the sauce warmed up in a pot, and then to slam a bowling ball into it as hard as she can.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

It’s her left eye. It’s still in there but shrunken and opaque, and her third eyelid has pretty much grown over it. It doesn’t bother her so the vet recommended we leave it in since she’s very old and the surgery would be risky.

she is adorable and I love her

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Slugworth posted:

My girlfriend is good about cleaning up after herself, so it's endearing more than annoying, but holy poo poo, she cannot make food or pour herself a drink without it becoming an absolute debacle. Her recipe for spaghetti, as near as I can tell, calls for her to get the sauce warmed up in a pot, and then to slam a bowling ball into it as hard as she can.

good on her, it's rare to see people staying authentic to traditional cooking techniques these days

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Zeluth posted:

Never ever put anything metal into a blender.

This just saved me from a pretty big headache, thanks Zeluth!

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Colonel Cancer posted:

Just get ants and or rats, they'll clean up for you!

But ants don’t wait till you’re done eating and rats can’t be housebroken. They dribble everywhere cause that is how they communicate. And some rats are picky.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I have three dogs and while I love them dearly I could do without the 5 eyes drilling into me whenever I eat.

You have a shih tzu? (Or Lhasa? They also have a higher likelihood of just sneezing and popping out an eye than other short snouted dogs)

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Not a short snoot dog

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

she is adorable and I love her
Ditto

Bored fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Jan 29, 2023

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Slugworth posted:

I’m trying to let my daughters do more in the kitchen but good god I’ll come along later and it’s like did you do all your work directly on the counter top?

Bollock Monkey
Jan 21, 2007

The Almighty
It's me, I get changed into a pyjama top if we're eating anything with a risk of brutal stains. :master:

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

My wife dumps a quarter of whatever she’s eating straight down her shirt.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
If I don't hide her brush and roller my wife paints all the walls with food. Sometimes the ceiling too. Bouillabaisse looks nice but after a few days it starts to smell super funky

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Learning so much about goon marriages itt

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

My diet is 100% burritos. Burritos for breakfast, lunch and dinner and I make sure to squeeze them really hard so the first bite I take dumps half of it right on the carpet

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Just pick it up and keep eating in your crumbs

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Mr. Meagles posted:

My diet is 100% burritos. Burritos for breakfast, lunch and dinner and I make sure to squeeze them really hard so the first bite I take dumps half of it right on the carpet

Have you ever tried eating one sideways like hold it like ur eating corn in the cob lol can you imagine??

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

You're one sick puppy nooner

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Nooner posted:

Have you ever tried eating one sideways like hold it like ur eating corn in the cob lol can you imagine??

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Wtf ban this filth

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

this dude's mind is loving blown

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
I spill/dribble food with perfect eye contact

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Lmfao

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Haverchuck posted:

I spill/dribble food with perfect eye contact

with you and the food, or like, another person

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I tear open burritos all over a clean mirror. Then without any utensils, or even my hands I eat that slop right off. Just so I can look into my own tearful eyes, filled with shame I know I deserve the burn of.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

syntaxfunction posted:

I tear open burritos all over a clean mirror. Then without any utensils, or even my hands I eat that slop right off. Just so I can look into my own tearful eyes, filled with shame I know I deserve the burn of.

Sir this is a somethingawful.com thread

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

What in tarnation

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Colonel Cancer posted:

Wtf ban this filth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU