Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

how is that even a name of anything. funky winkerbean. come on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frump truck

hello... again!

every year or so that name pops into my head and i think what is that. i don't care to find out

Escape From Noise

Lol. This MF doesn't know what a winkerbean is. ROFL.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
winker bean I hardly know er

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

baka of lathspell

funky winkerbean is not as funky as its name suggests. the comic strip is about people getting cancer iirc

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Escape From Noise

Edit: wrong comic

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

baka fwocka fwame posted:

funky winkerbean is not as funky as its name suggests. the comic strip is about people getting cancer iirc

ACK!

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

frump truck

hello... again!

baka fwocka fwame posted:

why would someone name a comic about people getting cancer funky winkerbean

e: i don't doubt you im just confused

frump truck

hello... again!

i'm gonna forget that its a comic so that i dont have to know what it is

frump truck

hello... again!

some idiot that actually exists: "i have a burgeoning creative vision that is so personally compelling to me that i am ready to devote several days/months/years of my life to it. ALSO i am going to name it..... funky winkerbean"

frump truck

hello... again!

just try saying it out loud. the sounds are bad

frump truck

hello... again!

wtf is a winkerbean

baka of lathspell

orb I have wondered that many a time & as a result my brain made sure to document the compelling & disturbing reality of the narrative as it unfolded while i used to read the comic stripz thread

so I am that much sure

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

because you would definitely expect it to be a bean that winks at you & gets funky but such is not the case

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
It's a cancerous testicle

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

It reminds me of the comic called Hi and Lois. Lois is a name, so is Hi also a name, or is it a greeting? Ehhh. I stopped caring

Shifty Nipples

Areola Grande posted:

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

baka of lathspell

Areola Grande posted:

lol

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Finger Prince

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

It reminds me of the comic called Hi and Lois. Lois is a name, so is Hi also a name, or is it a greeting? Ehhh. I stopped caring

I guess it's short for Hiram? Who is even named that?

Areola Grande

Finger Prince posted:

I guess it's short for Hiram? Who is even named that?

when neighbors grey him they say hey hi

Heather Papps

hello friend

Buttchocks posted:

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

super sweet best pal

Buttchocks posted:

It was breast cancer.

Buttchocks

It's a cancerous nipple.

frump truck

hello... again!

if this comic is about cancer and depressing things why didnt they call it serious winkerbean

Khanstant
that fuckin winkerbean is at it again

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
it's mr bean when he's not had a shower, yeah his first name is winker

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

frump truck posted:

wtf is a winkerbean

$10, same as in town

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

it's mr bean when he's not had a shower, yeah his first name is winker

"winky" is british slang for "penis", therefore a winkerbean is mr bean's penis. it also smells bad, therefore it's funky

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

it is a winkered bean.

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

baka of lathspell

Dr. Honked posted:

"winky" is british slang for "penis", therefore a winkerbean is mr bean's penis. it also smells bad, therefore it's funky

won’t someone please think of the children who are only there to read heathcliffe thinking it’s Garfield

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

google THIS

When I was in high school I was in marching band and performed at a very rainy competition and the Funky Winkerbean cartoonist was in attendance and a few days later he drew a comic inspired by it. I wasn't mentioned by name or anything but that's my celebrity encounter.

Also one time he did a full-rear end Sunday comic that was just a single giant panel of a girl unconscious on her bed with a pill bottle next to her after attempting suicide, right below Hagar the Horrible being beaten by his wife for criticizing her cooking again. I think the progression of the series was like an early loss.jpg because it started out purely silly and then tried to shoehorn gritty-rear end drama in for no reason that made sense from a continuity perspective

Spoilering this because while I don't think it reveals anything about what funky winkerbean is you can never be too careful

Buttchocks

So that's what inspired the gritty HBO series Band of Marches.

frump truck

hello... again!

now is the winkerbean of our discontent

Areola Grande

where are the winkerbeans of yesteryear

baka of lathspell

trunky weinerbub

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

google THIS posted:

When I was in high school I was in marching band and performed at a very rainy competition and the Funky Winkerbean cartoonist was in attendance and a few days later he drew a comic inspired by it. I wasn't mentioned by name or anything but that's my celebrity encounter.

Also one time he did a full-rear end Sunday comic that was just a single giant panel of a girl unconscious on her bed with a pill bottle next to her after attempting suicide, right below Hagar the Horrible being beaten by his wife for criticizing her cooking again. I think the progression of the series was like an early loss.jpg because it started out purely silly and then tried to shoehorn gritty-rear end drama in for no reason that made sense from a continuity perspective

Spoilering this because while I don't think it reveals anything about what funky winkerbean is you can never be too careful

wow that’s a good rear end story tho. I wish I’d inspired something from fombo wombobean

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

typist

Do you like thinking about that?
it's an unfunny comic that turned "serious" like 20 years ago. one of the characters had cancer or something?? not sure why it's in the comic section; maybe there needs to be an anti-comic section in the papers for this sort of whining