Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

unknown butthole posted:

I've never looked at a married couple and been envious.

They definitely exist, I'm sorry that for whatever reason you don't see any :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

DickParasite posted:

This is the most :goonsay: post I've read in years. Well done.

lol check that "why have kids" thread. its purestrain goon in there. classic gbs

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’ll gently caress your wife for a hundred bucks op

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

unknown butthole posted:

I've never looked at a married couple and been envious. They always seem miserable. Not that i'm not miserable, but at least I can do drugs whenever I want without anyone bitching at me.

I've been with my wife for 16 years and we have never once gone to bed angry at each other. It is entirely possible to find someone you get along great with, you just have to be willing to walk away from the ones you don't and that is very hard for most folks.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Being a bachelor goon, I sleep where ever I want in the house. Couch is cozy, Lazy Boy recliner is incredibly cushy, main bed is a firm mattress and good for being all splayed out. There is a futon downstairs and it is horrible, weird hinge thing the middle makes a hard line down the center. I feel bad (kinda) when guests are relegated there.

Point being, sleep where ever ya want if its comfortable. I can appreciate not getting to sleep with your partner, but beyond sexy times and snuggling, you are asleep. Pick anything comfortable.

Also $600 for a meal is a lot, but not hard to achieve. I've worked on acquisitions in the past and we often had open ended expense accounts if we were entertaining our new co-workers. My counterpart and I came out of a sushi joint with a $500 bill for dinner. Company paid for it without question. But, lol if I'd pay out of my own pocket for that. Later that week 6 of us had dinner together, and I spied the bill as it was being paid. Surf and turf, and BBQ place. $3,000 tab.

Also, the worst place I've slept, including hotels and camping and all that, is on my bedroom floor. Walked home at night from a new years eve party across the road absolutely poo poo-faced drunk and I apparently passed out on the floor while trying to get my shoes off. Not recommended.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
OP has played a blinder in getting goons to overshare whilst giving up no info at all :five:d

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

OP I highly suggest you start getting into ketamine. No reason. Its just cool.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I've been with my wife for 16 years and we have never once gone to bed angry at each other. It is entirely possible to find someone you get along great with, you just have to be willing to walk away from the ones you don't and that is very hard for most folks.

:tviv:

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I'm very lonely and hate not having a romantic partner. It's still better than the misery I experience when someone I love doesn't treat me with care. Everyone deserves someone who will love them enough to look out for them.

Leper Go-getter
Nov 7, 2010
OP slept for two days on his couch, I'm calling substance abuse or addiction. Wife misses the man she married. She hoped that this time you wouldnt spend the whole evening going on about your back pains and acid reflux but thats all you are now.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

No-no this can't be correct. Marriage is about siring multiple children with someone who you knocked up in highschool and were pressured into marrying. Due to societal, familial, and/or religious expectations/pressure, you refuse to acknowledge that both of you would be better off ending the relationship. You both resent each other more and more each day. The hatred grows to a point where you'd rather sleep on an old couch and complain about it on an internet forum than in your own bed. Your only release is when you or the other person dies.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
mods, op has made 3 posts in this thread and hasnt explained a drat thing. we need ANSWERS

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
OP should just get over it.

Go to court, file a claim for the couch

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Op your wife called she wants you to come back to the bed. We talked it over coffee and you are an integral part of our lives

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

My Spirit Otter posted:

mods, op has made 3 posts in this thread and hasnt explained a drat thing. we need ANSWERS

he made a thread drunk after a $600 meal and now regrets it. I think that's all the answers.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

My wife is mad at me because I burned the last bag of popcorn just now.

loving woops better get the basement warm

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Edit jack in the box breakfast is on the way all is well

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
You know what I hate?

My wife’s SNORING!

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Demon Of The Fall posted:

You know what I hate?

My wife’s SNORING!

:regd04:

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

Treecko posted:

OP should just get over it.

Go to court, file a claim for the couch

OP and the couch need to just admit what is going on between them and stop pretending. The wife knows already, she's just waiting for one or both of you to admit it.

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
Frankly, she deserves the truth and you know it.

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
It's disrespectful to gently caress the couch with your wife just upstairs, in earshot, you piece of poo poo.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I sleep in a big wife with my house

what am I

(riddle)

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
At least clean the cushions after.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Demon Of The Fall posted:

You know what I hate?

My wife’s SNORING!
tell me about it

*lies down for 15 minutes before moving to the guest room*

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

OP, I'm going to ask once again for you to buy your wife an account. Because we all know that you getting your balls roasted is a fetish, might as well invite her so your circle is complete and you can stop doing this in the middle of our blessed general bull poo poo forum for posting, thanks.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Smugworth posted:

How many Funko pops/sexy anime figurines do you own

got into an argument with my 4 year old son last night cuz he wanted to break my rei ayaname next to a christmas tree and she's dressed like santa claus and has penpen in a sack over her shoulder figure that i got in nippon but i glued all the pieces together with LOC-TITE! so he can't break it and he was like, "I GOTTA SEE WHAT'S INSIDE! IT'S NOT FAIR!" then i moved it up high and he got really mad so i brought up this combination of two lego sets he broke and was like "here" and then he just made a mess and built something not to code while i wasted 30 minutes getting a gun in parasite eve, not saving, and then immediately ruining the gun with the "tool" function. guess who had to clean up the lego pieces? that's right, me.

kntfkr fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Feb 5, 2023

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

kntfkr posted:

got into an argument with my son last night cuz he wanted to break my rei ayaname next to a christmas tree and she's dressed like santa claus and has penpen in a sack over her shoulder figure that i got in nippon but i glued all the pieces together with LOC-TITE! so he can't break it and he was like, "I GOTTA SEE WHAT'S INSIDE! IT'S NOT FAIR!" then i moved it up high and he got really mad so i brought up this combination of two lego sets he broke and was like here and then he just made a mess and built something not to code

Did an ai write this

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Private Cumshoe posted:

what am I

(riddle)

a gbs poster?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

its all nice on rice posted:

Did an ai write this

I'm practicing sounding like an AI so I can get hired places. They're the new competition.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

numberoneposter posted:

Got caught jackin it to deep fakes of Carson Tucker getting spit roasted by the yellow and red M&Ms.

That wasn't a deepfake, it was all real

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

So do you get off on being a sub, OP?

Edit: I'll findom you and not gently caress you for only $500, that's cheaper than your wife.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Feb 5, 2023

yugioh mishima
Oct 22, 2020

Private Cumshoe posted:

what am I

(riddle)

A sailor. you are married to the sea and your house is a boat

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005

unknown butthole posted:

I've never looked at a married couple and been envious. They always seem miserable. Not that i'm not miserable, but at least I can do drugs whenever I want without anyone bitching at me.

My wife and I get along, make stupid jokes that get the other to laugh, sleep in the same bed, and co-parent pretty well. On that note we still do drugs (ok just weed), we just take alternating nights so somebody is sober in case the kid has an issue.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I turned her into a stoner within the first two days of us dating. Funny enough when there was an OKcupid thread in GBS like 8 years ago one day I announced 'yeah I think I found the one!!!!!' and stopped posting in it....that is my now wife. I love her.

Smoking weed has absolutely made our lives together tolerable not because we hate each other but just the stresses of life take a toll and it's nice to have a mutual release that isn't drinking booze.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Steadiman posted:

Good stuff, learned a lot

omg gbs superstar stedicam man is still posting!?!

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
Also marrying someone who hates you is such a boomer trope, get with times :rolleyes:

Dystopia Barbarian
Dec 25, 2022

by vyelkin

kntfkr posted:

I'm practicing sounding like an AI so I can get hired places. They're the new competition.
Pretty audacious of you to think you can compete, tbh.

https://canadatoday.news/ca/chatgpt-passes-google-programming-interview-for-level-3-engineer-with-183000-salary-254144/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Parasite Eve rules, maybe OP should play it on his couch while wife scowls, hoping he would care about her instead