Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Ouch. That's sucks. Do you do car yoga chair yoga hot yoga cold yoga or regular yoga?

regular yoga, I got a daily routine. I had my left shoulder rebuilt when I was 17 because, as my ortho said, "it looks like you fell off a motorcycle going 80 and rolled on a dislocated shoulder," because once I hit puberty it just started dumping itself out of socket whenever it felt like. Started taking it real seriously after that, plus my mom is a yoga teacher so I had someone forcing me to do stuff that was beneficial as a teenager as well.

The ortho video was loving wildly brutal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
It's legal here come July, and it's been decriminalized for like a decade or more. The medical shops are well established. I wonder the price differences and tiers for medical and public when they all have to convert to full public sales, I never bothered with a card.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

i dont smoke weed op

i smoked a bit in my teenage years but don't smoke anymore. thanks

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

i last smoked in in seattle in feb 2020. regards

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Drink a tall glass of weed lube

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Jestery posted:

I have genuine medical need for cannabis for a tic disorder, and flower has been recently legalised for medical use

So far

The doctors all speak like dealers and only last like 6 months at a clinic

All the staff at the medical dispensery obviously high at all times

I have been over prescribed 3 fold because they are assuming I am lying to them and smoking all day everyday

I have been prescribed Afghan Kush, pink Kush and girl scout cookies

My current doc has the cutest Welsh accent

We don't have a dispensary system in Guernsey, so it goes through the regular pharmacy and I but my weed from the loving co-op with the old ladies in the queue (who are also picking up their pink kush because we just hit 8000 licences on an island of 65k population).

Ps: im high

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I'm glad I live in Canada in terms of weed. Weed is actually pretty cheap here, 66 Canuck bucks per oz. That said edibles are limited to 10mg THC per package so you can't get super strong stuff. I am high as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Colonel Cancer posted:

CBD works but I don't think I'd ever attempt a heroic dose like that. Maybe 15 mg gummy makes a very noticeable effect in terms of overall calmness without any intoxication.

look at this nerd like “u gott too be careful with that CBD it’s the marijuana you can get too high an od”