Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Number of horses
Horse power
Donkey power
Max Power (his name sounds good in your ear)
Nintendo Power
View Results

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Ppl might be wondering, since you can, what happens when you approach the speed of sound at the top of the swift gear? Well you have your phantom 7th gear at 510+ (howlon speed) which is the sum of all the gears, and then at sonic velocity you have an octet 8th gear which is the integral of the numerated and added sum of 7th (halon speed) which is essentially a perfect 1.5 to 1 overdrive. You can actually see common ways people have traveled historically at the speed of sound. And then there is the potential for a 9th gear as the base derivative of 8th, where you can see sticky, flown lava tunnels to places where people historically congregate and hit Mach 1.5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I don't want to stop you from achieving your dreams or anything but you do know that not all horse cum is valuable, right?

i mean if you put 'From the Balls of a Really Fast Stallion with a Big Dick' on the bucket that should be enough to make a good profit

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Posting in the horse thread!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Welp 2.2 in A anyways. Sheer hallowed shell hyper-on type poo poo. :dunkedon: :fella:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
In my wildest dreams I wouldn’t have thought that a snugwrap interior could be a mechanical improvement, but it is, it did add 1hp. Welp science we’ve had a good run, wife officially has a better car than me. So snug, well jels. Mild syphons and easy A’s. :shrug:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
wheres the fuckin goku option OP

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Just installed a towing package with a queenpin bezel hitch. Can tow up to 2 tons of like at speed and up to 92000 lbs in low A. :mario:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I feel like one day there's going to news story where they find 5 people held prisoner in shipping containers on some remote property in Montana all suddenly all of this previously impenetrable nonsense will make sense.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
AWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAAA DUUUURRRRRRRRR!!! :downsbravo:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I'm unbookmarking this thread.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Chinatown posted:

I'm unbookmarking this thread.

Go back to your tugboat forums then pal. :shrug:

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
welcome to the horse thread

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
NEEEEEEIIIIIIIIGGGHHHHHHH!!!! :horsedrugs:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Ok so these new floods are technically bright enough to light up a pro football field and play sports under, but we don’t need to take it there. I mean you could but you can like, see all the rocks under the river water. :shrug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It goes CAAAAAAAWWWWW :birddrugs:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Well good news and good news, the new prototype has a megacharger, and only gets like 15mpg.. on WATER! :stoked:

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
forgot to contribute to the horse thread, sorry!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
1,444 :mario:

But like, even on a fully cycled tank this thing can run in 1st gear perpetually, up to 35 mph. Clogging up the Vespa lane. :hai:

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Feb 23, 2023

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Dressed soffit with an incremental, mechanical, cobalt center spike bezel, biased nickel coin regulator.

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Mar 10, 2023

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Electronically overbuilt a strict limited rear slip differential. It was so much data but totally worth it. Takes it down to 1800 street horses and 2077 on the drag strip. :mario:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I don't understand 99% of your weird unhinged posts but I respect the emoji game op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Well I’ve got an all mechanical build too. :smug: