Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
In this reimagining of LoTR the nazguls traverse the wartorn lands of middle earth via black motorcycles or helicopters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Gunmling halts the squad in front of the palace in Edoras, where the king, Theogunden is holding court.

"Your weapons, please", he demands of the squad. Aragun initially resists, but the wizard signals him to do as Gunmling orders.

Aragun hands him his rusted AK-47, a pair of Uzis, a pair of concealed Glocks, his tactical knife, and a six-shooter.

Legunlas hands him his Barret .50 cal, a modified M1 Carbine, and a concealed pair of Skorpion VZ/61.

Gunmli holds tight to his SPAS-12 for a while, until he relents and hands it over. He also hands over a pair of concealed 12-gauge sawed-off shotguns.

"Your Desert Eagle", Gumnling orders the wizard.

"You wouldn't part an old man from his walking stick", Gundalf pleads. Gunmling relents and lets him keep his Desert Eagle.

-----

"The Desert Eagle! You didn't get his Desert Eagle!", Grima Guntongue screeches inside the throne room.

"Shut up bitch", Gundalf replies, unhostering his DE and 360 noscoping Grima's head.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Frodo and Sam equipped in Mordor Orc armor which is just random Tacticool stuff and pouches covered in punisher skulls

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

galadriel bestowing upon each member of the fellowship a BUDK gift that will become an important part of their personal journey

Jigsaw
Aug 14, 2008
“Let’s hunt some orc” *cocks shotgun*

Barudak
May 7, 2007

"FIM" said the MANPAD operator. "FIM-92! I have saved you to the last. You have never failed me and always I have recovered you. I had you from my father and he from of old. If ever you came from the lend-lease of the true king under the Mountain, go now and seek well!"

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
"Now I have a machinegun. Hrrmm hrrrm hrrrm"
-Treebeard

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

FooF
Mar 26, 2010
The great orc fell and its blood began pouring on Merry's face. As he was being crushed beneath its weight he thought to himself, "I suppose it had to end this way. I wish Pippin were here." Then, as if out some long forgotten story, he heard "The Warthogs are coming! The Warthogs are coming!"

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

All the nazguls are sporting neckbeards, cringy tattoos and sunglasses

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."
*the dwarf princess, gazing over the embers of her fallen kingdom after the 3rd age of Golfdalf the Great* "this never would have happened if the goblin wizard had a gun"

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

JediTalentAgent posted:

The ring of power is now a gun.

That's just Terry Pratchett's Men at Arms.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Colonel Cancer posted:

In this reimagining of LoTR the nazguls traverse the wartorn lands of middle earth via black motorcycles or helicopters

"Shiiiiire. Bullets."

"Oh, oh, the Underhill Gunstore. Why didn't you say that earlier? Just go down Harfoot lane, take a right at the waffle house, and..."

gyrotachometer
Jul 20, 2020
‘No!’ said Aragorn. ‘We must have a look and see what the 7.62x39mm 57-N-231 bullets have done to you. I still marvel that you are alive at all.’ Gently he stripped off Frodo’s old jacket and worn tunic, and gave a gasp of wonder. Then he laughed. Carefully he took it off and held it up.

‘Look, my friends!’ he called. ‘Here’s a plate carrier to wrap an elven-princeling in! If it were known that hobbits had such plate carriers, all the hunters of Middle-earth would be riding to the Shire.’

‘And all the bullets of all the hunters in the world would be in vain,’ said Gimli, gazing at the plate carrier in wonder. ‘It is a Gondor Modular Operator Plate Carrier GEN II with ESAPI plate NIJ Level 4 (IV) inserts! I have never seen or heard tell of one so fair. Is this the plate carrier that Gandalf spoke of? Then he undervalued it. But it was well given.’

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

gyrotachometer posted:

‘No!’ said Aragorn. ‘We must have a look and see what the 7.62x39mm 57-N-231 bullets have done to you. I still marvel that you are alive at all.’ Gently he stripped off Frodo’s old jacket and worn tunic, and gave a gasp of wonder. Then he laughed. Carefully he took it off and held it up.

‘Look, my friends!’ he called. ‘Here’s a plate carrier to wrap an elven-princeling in! If it were known that hobbits had such plate carriers, all the hunters of Middle-earth would be riding to the Shire.’

‘And all the bullets of all the hunters in the world would be in vain,’ said Gimli, gazing at the plate carrier in wonder. ‘It is a Gondor Modular Operator Plate Carrier GEN II with ESAPI plate NIJ Level 4 (IV) inserts! I have never seen or heard tell of one so fair. Is this the plate carrier that Gandalf spoke of? Then he undervalued it. But it was well given.’

covidstomper58 fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Feb 11, 2023

MadDogMike
Apr 9, 2008

Cute but fanged

Bad Purchase posted:

bilbo poses a riddle to gollum, “what have i got in my pocket?”

as gollum begins to ponder, bilbo draws a concealed handgun and fires a full clip into the ancient creature, slaying it instantly

Oddly enough, an actual joke in the Bored of the Rings parody, though because of the dark he misses and just sinks the raft the Gollum equivalent was using. It notes that he could have killed him, but pity stayed his hand; “It’s a pity I’ve run out of bullets”.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Lol

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Orc: "The trees are strong, my lord. Their roots go deep."
Saruman: "Cut them all down."
Saruman steps to the side to reveal a minigun: "... with this!"
Orc: "Holy gently caress."
Saruman: "Yeah, I've been watching MythBusters on the palantir."

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

That scene on the Dead Marshes except with a A-10 Warthog

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."

LaserPrinter69 fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Feb 12, 2023

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

:hellyeah:

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
The whole Ent army thing fell apart pretty quick when napalm and flamethrowers were introduced to the war.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

That'll only make them stronger, smoke ents are immune to bullets

naem
May 29, 2011

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM 5 DVDS INTO THE SLOT. ITS THE HOBBIT AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, THE HOBBIT. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME ORC BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED MIDDLE EARTH’S MOST DANGEROUS DRAGON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 6 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I LIFT.

Gatto Grigio fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Feb 13, 2023

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

same energy

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

That must be even more painful than it looks!

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
aragorn has m16a5 with a cog

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Scouring of the Shire except by the end it looks like a WW1 battlefield, Merry is dead, Pippin lost an eye and a leg, Sam has PTSD and Frodo has horrible burns, and the Brandywine is poisoned

Space Kablooey fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Feb 14, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

The great Shire war ends with Sackville Bagginses eating the bullet in the deepest room of barricaded Bag End as the eagle bombers rain down napalm over the area